Vouchers

Sunnibear

I just upgraded from my mealtime drink package to unlimited classic drink package but I also have 12 vouchers from the Fantastica package. Someone is interested in taking them from me but I wanted to make sure that they are not just for me or my husband to use and that I can pass them on.

I just upgraded from my mealtime drink package to unlimited classic drink package but I also have 12 vouchers from the Fantastica package. Someone is interested in taking them from me but I wanted to make sure that they are not just for me or my husband to use and that I can pass them on.

How much was your drinks upgrade?

The Divina fantastica vouchers were numbered, but you shouldn't have any problems passing them on as our party of 4 regularly mixed ours up when one of us ordered the drinks, ie 4 different people's vouchers on 1 cruise card.

Head over to Ebay....LOL Seriously I believe Nikki (doing a live update daily on this weeks cruise) said she overheard someone trying to sell their 12 vouchers for $100!!!

How much was your drinks upgrade?

The Divina fantastica vouchers were numbered, but you shouldn't have any problems passing them on as our party of 4 regularly mixed ours up when one of us ordered the drinks, ie 4 different people's vouchers on 1 cruise card.

It was $399.99 for the 2 of us on the Seaside.

They can be used by anyone. On our last cruise during the Muster Drill a gentleman gave us the 12 drink booklet he had as he didn’t need it.

Does anyone include Bella passengers, who have no way of getting fantastica vouchers, unless someone gave them away or sold them?

If they don't ask to see your card when you use the vouchers ....how would they know?? I guess we need to find out if they request your card with the voucher??[/quote

Yes you always hand your card over with your vouchers, and you get a $0 receipt. It's perfectly possibly that they'd ignore your status, but then again they might not.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been reading that you can give/sell them to future passengers without a problem. If you haven't already gotten rid of them, we'd be interested in taking them off your hand!! Please let me know if you still have them. Thank you

I just bought 14 of these vouchers for $30 and sailing 7 Apr on Seaside I will let you know how I make out. We are Bella

Where did you purchase? eBay? I just did a search there and on Amazon... w no results. I searched for MSC drink voucher, cruise voucher... MSC...ha. Thanks!

We have the Fantastica experience soon on Meraviglia. Our friends that were traveling w are the same, but they purchased the Deluxe package. Maybe they'll give us their 12-pack tickets, or we could pay them for it. Even if it does list their name, i'm sure we'll be hanging out w them anyways.

Where did you purchase? eBay? I just did a search there and on Amazon... w no results. I searched for MSC drink voucher, cruise voucher... MSC...ha. Thanks!

We have the Fantastica experience soon on Meraviglia. Our friends that were traveling w are the same, but they purchased the Deluxe package. Maybe they'll give us their 12-pack tickets, or we could pay them for it. Even if it does list their name, i'm sure we'll be hanging out w them anyways.

Someone who just got off the March 3rd sailing posted it on their Roll Call

I have been reading that you can give/sell them to future passengers without a problem. If you haven't already gotten rid of them, we'd be interested in taking them off your hand!! Please let me know if you still have them. Thank you

As of now, I have several people who are wanting to buy them. I had posted it on FB.

:)G

Just when I thought I had understood all about the drinks package!! What are the vouchers? Where/how do you get them? We are sailing Fantastica on Meraglivia in November in the Med hopefully xx

The 12 vouchers are a current perk if you choose the fantastica pkg.

• 6 months later...

I found 9 leftover vouchers from our April Meraviglia (Fantastica package) sailing, and will be sailing on an October Meraviglia sailing (Bella package).

I had to call MSC customer service the other day, so I asked an agent. And she said that it’s no problem at all, for me to use these leftover drink vouchers on my new sailing.

I’ll keep you posted... [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums