VALOR Fun Times for the 5 night Galveston run...

devinc

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Yes, me too. We are cruising in March, 5 day Western Caribbean.

If you look through my profile , I did a review on both the valor four night in November 2017 and five night in October 2017. I didn’t post Funtime but had tons of pictures for my November cruise. I didn’t post any pictures from the October cruise but lots of information, it was a quick getaway with my husband. The November cruise was with my family for thanksgiving day and we had a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
If you look through my profile , I did a review on both the valor four night in November 2017 and five night in October 2017. I didn’t post Funtime but had tons of pictures for my November cruise. I didn’t post any pictures from the October cruise but lots of information, it was a quick getaway with my husband. The November cruise was with my family for thanksgiving day and we had a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks I just read them. It’s such a pleasure to read your reviews as they are so positive. We always have fun on our cruises and look for the best in every situation.

I’m curious how long it takes to get on the ship if you don’t have FTTF. Our last cruise we had it and it was so fast but others were in a long line. This was at the Long Beach port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks I just read them. It’s such a pleasure to read your reviews as they are so positive. We always have fun on our cruises and look for the best in every situation.

I’m curious how long it takes to get on the ship if you don’t have FTTF. Our last cruise we had it and it was so fast but others were in a long line. This was at the Long Beach port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Galveston is super fast. No need for fttf

I was on the Valor 5 day from Galveston Feb. 19-24. Have been planning on posting a short review with pics and the Fun Times but sorting through all my pics is taking forever. In the meantime here are the Fun Times for those looking for them.

Day 1 - Galveston

Day 2 - At Sea

Day 3 - Cozumel

Day 4 - Progreso

Day 5 - At Sea