Guppies Nursery

MissyF3486

Cross-posting from the NCL board....

I am curious if anyone has heard anything through the NCL grapevine about the success of the Guppies Nursery on the Escape and if NCL plans to replicate this feature on it's ships in the future?

As a family with under 3s, having a drop-in nursery (not a playroom or mommy-and-me activities) is a deciding factor for us in choosing a ship. Until the Escape, that limited us to select RCCI ships and Disney. Would love to sail on Bliss in Alaska if she will have the Guppies Nursery.

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks,

Missy

We booked a sailing last night for end of February. I asked specifically about guppies as we will be travelling with an 11mo old. Agent told me that it was considered a success on Escape and she has heard internally that it will expand, but didn't have any firm details/timeline.

Cross-posting from the NCL board....

I am curious if anyone has heard anything through the NCL grapevine about the success of the Guppies Nursery on the Escape and if NCL plans to replicate this feature on it's ships in the future?

As a family with under 3s, having a drop-in nursery (not a playroom or mommy-and-me activities) is a deciding factor for us in choosing a ship. Until the Escape, that limited us to select RCCI ships and Disney. Would love to sail on Bliss in Alaska if she will have the Guppies Nursery.

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks,

Missy

I'm hoping the same! Now that Escape is coming to NYC next summer, I figure I will have to go on the same ship again in 2018 and not have to fly with the baby. I'm considering that a win and hopefully the others will catch up by 2019.

• 1 year later...