Comedy Club on Getaway

ravenjls

I know you can make reservations for 1 show in the comedy club once on board. My question is, how many different shows are there in a week or are they all just about the same show and not worth standing in line to get in? If they are different, how hard is it to get into those shows since the venue is small? Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I’ve never heard that you can only make a reservation for one show. That’s weird. Anyway, there will be either two or three comedians on board. A few different nights a week one or the other or sometimes all together will do shows. You can usually get in by waiting in line for the shows at headliners, but if not, they usually do bigger shows in the theater one of the nights. How much the shows vary depends entirely on what comedians are there that week, and how much material they have. Earlier shows are usually family-friendly, and late-night can get pretty raunchy. Again, that will depend on the comedians are. They change every week or two, so you really won’t know until you get there.