The End

Rebel Rouser

hi rebel rouser i was just wondering if you knew alan and his mum from the ie ,and if so whats his name on here, they did it loads .met them on my first trip on her in 2014

Hi Stelin, yes I met Alan, but his Mum was ill so she didn't make the Last ever Cruise and yes he done loads. Was my 29th and last time, he has been following me on Twitter for a while now so it was nice to meet up, have copied a picture of the some of the Group who made the Facebook get together, I have now left FB as I consider my job done and have now named it to Island Escape Memories. the numbers were up to 4700 when I jumped so haven't a Scooby what they are now.and yes it was rough on the day at sea so only half there for the picture. Alan Metcalf is 4th from left.

JW and yes thank you we are well (new knee on Wednesday) ho hum? say hi to Mr Wren for me.

And for all those wondering yes that's the 3 admins of the FB site sitting at the front of the picture. Betty Le Rat and Colin Paxton and RR and yes that's me in the red shorts ? out at last ha ha ha

last%20picture_zps7vxrnusx.jpg

Edited by Rebel Rouser