Photobucket

MarlinJim

Shutterfly is what I now use. Really easy to post on CC from Shutterfly. Just pull up the image, click on 'copy image', come to your post, and paste. If you have images here (or elsewhere) that no longer show because Photobucket is blocking them, google 'photobucket embed fix' and choose the 'fix' for the browser you are using. I use chrome and it worked like a charm. EM

Are you using a 'pay' photobucket account ... bought extra storage maybe? Since announcing the change and shutting down 'third party hosting', PB backed off slightly and grandfathered anyone with a pay account thru the end of this year. After that the new 'rule' applies to pay accounts as well, $400 a year for the ability to attach a picture to something like this site.

Ā 

PB's free stuff is SO slow now with layer upon layer of advertising I'm almost glad they encouraged me to change to Shutterfly .... MUCH faster.

Ā 

(just noticed you are in Canada ... MAYBE things work different for you ... dunno 'bout that possibility)

Ā 

from their site ... current plan offerings:

Ā 

• Available Plus Account Plans: Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:

• Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.
  • Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.
  • Plus 500 Plan: 502 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.