Drink package

laden2018

I’ll be going on my first cruise in April...honeymoon! We’ll be on the Carnival Fascination and I was hoping to purchase the alcohol package. My fiancé is not much of a drinker and doesn’t want it. I read all adults in the same room are required to purchase it. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because too many folks attempt to "share" their packages....if one of you doesn't drink, then it's cheaper to have the drinker just buy drinks as they want them. You do NOT need a package to get anything. Everything is available on a "a la carte" purchase! Much cheaper to pay per drink than to pay for a package for one that will not be used!

Because too many folks attempt to "share" their packages....if one of you doesn't drink, then it's cheaper to have the drinker just buy drinks as they want them. You do NOT need a package to get anything. Everything is available on a "a la carte" purchase! Much cheaper to pay per drink than to pay for a package for one that will not be used!

Thanks!

And with the package you and only you have to drink 7-9 drinks a day! We don't drink beer or during the day so it is not worth it for us. Also you can ask for the 'house ' when you order a drink or wine. I know the gin is Bombay but don't know the others. Theses are the least expensive drinks on the ship. If you get a souvenir glass with drink in it, the glass is yours. You can have it refilled at any bar for less than you paid for the glass.

And with the package you and only you have to drink 7-9 drinks a day! We don't drink beer or during the day so it is not worth it for us. Also you can ask for the 'house ' when you order a drink or wine. I know the gin is Bombay but don't know the others. Theses are the least expensive drinks on the ship. If you get a souvenir glass with drink in it, the glass is yours. You can have it refilled at any bar for less than you paid for the glass.

I like that idea about the souvenir glass! Thanks!