Where to find Havana Club rum in Nassau or Freeport?

JawjaFatBoy

700 wines and spirits seems to be the actual only importer and their prices were$20 for the 3 yr 1 liter,$36.99 for the 7 yr 1 liter and $105.25 for the 70cl selection de maestros.Not all the 700's currently have it in stock but stop in 1 and they can find which other stores have it currently.

Other stores that currently have it are Fiesta liquor store,Bahamian T'ings,Island wines and spirits on Mackey street,Casablanca/tropicana,downtown liquors,and old nassau liquors.Looks like it will be very common again very soon.:)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm back in Nassau,and so is Havana Club rum! ;p Not available everywhere but if you look around,you will find it.Price on 1 liter 7 year old varies widely from $29 to $48 depending where you buy it. 3 year old 1 liter is $16 to $25.

Cuban liquor store across from senior frogs has 375ml flasks of white or gold label for $19 which is way overpriced and their 1 liter 7 year old bottle was $38.

This is great news! I missed this post somehow, but I'm certainly glad I noticed it now! We'll be there in just over a week and I'll definitely be picking some up!:D

• 2 months later...

I've seen Santiago de cuba that individual owners may have imported themselves on a bar shelf or two but the only cuban rum brand imported by 700 wines and liquors stores is the havana club brand.Also,only the 3 year,7 year,and selection de maestros are currently being imported. FYI,Santiago de cuba is exactly the same rum as the 5 year Havana Club,anejo especial which was recently available only at the cuban liquor store on the corner across from senior frogs in Nassau for $20 for the 35 cl bottle.(Casablanca):halo:

Edited by aztropic
Mis spelled word

• 1 year later...

I'm in Nassau again right now.The big chain stores (700 wines,Bristol) no longer carry Havana Club but many smaller independents do.Current prices spotted for the 7 year old 1 liter bottle range from $37 to $60. 3 year old,$20 to$35.

A new store on the bay street block,giftaholic,has a nice display of Havana Club rums.Owner traveled to Cuba just to procure this supply.Unfortunately,the bottles had to be priced high to cover the cost of the trip,but at least it IS available.70cl bottles... White,gold,and yellow labels are $36.Brown label is $40.Black 7 year label is $50. Two bottle box $74.As the store is brand new,prices are still being adjusted on stock as owner gets a feel of the business.Great guy to chat with if you get a chance!

IMG_20191026_125904467.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...