Station Pier Departure - Aged or Special Needs Pax Q1

We will be departing Station Pier (SP) in December.

We are cruising with my 82 y/o father who has mid to late stage dementia with my mother (75) and my brother who has just had surgery (crutches).

Can someone please advise if it is possible for my father (with my mother/brother - his designated carers) to go through the departure process 'together' and 'manually' rather than through the automatic Smart Gate as he will not be able to comply with the requirements of Smart Gate without guidance/assistance from his carers?

Is there something we can do to notify 'someone' in advance of our situation in advance to try to make the boarding can be as smooth as possible?

Thanks in advance.

We will be departing Station Pier (SP) in December.

We are cruising with my 82 y/o father who has mid to late stage dementia with my mother (75) and my brother who has just had surgery (crutches).

Can someone please advise if it is possible for my father (with my mother/brother - his designated carers) to go through the departure process 'together' and 'manually' rather than through the automatic Smart Gate as he will not be able to comply with the requirements of Smart Gate without guidance/assistance from his carers?

Is there something we can do to notify 'someone' in advance of our situation in advance to try to make the boarding can be as smooth as possible?

Thanks in advance.

when you arrive at the pier they have wheel chair assistance from the staff and they will look after your party and take them to the cabin