Any Speculation on 2015/2016 itineraries ?

Presto2

Hi,

Have been looking at the forums for P&O, Cunard and Royal Caribbean and they are all talking about possible cruise itineraries for the different ships for next year.

Haven't seen much discussion re 2015 on here (apart from our beloved Silhouette off to Amsterdam !!!!!!?????????????? Noooo! ) so am wondering if anyone has been doing any searching re the various ports or if anyone has any information.

:)

No rumors. There have been several threads already on this subject. Here is the actual announcement of when itineraries will be available:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037124_2015_CEL_2016_Deployment_Open_Schedule.pdf

Thanks, but have seen that ---- I am just too impatient ;)

Hi,

Have been looking at the forums for P&O, Cunard and Royal Caribbean and they are all talking about possible cruise itineraries for the different ships for next year.

Haven't seen much discussion re 2015 on here (apart from our beloved Silhouette off to Amsterdam !!!!!!?????????????? Noooo! ) so am wondering if anyone has been doing any searching re the various ports or if anyone has any information.

Hi Presto2,

Unfortunately, nothing to report. We must wait, until the actual itineraries are announced. For competitive reasons, Celebrity is extremely tight lipped on new deployments, and I wouldnt expect this year to be any different. Of course, it's always fun to speculate :)

Wish I could be more helpful, but Celebrity doesn't care to share much information lately.

Hi Presto2,

Unfortunately, nothing to report. We must wait, until the actual itineraries are announced. For competitive reasons, Celebrity is extremely tight lipped on new deployments, and I wouldnt expect this year to be any different. Of course, it's always fun to speculate :)

Wish I could be more helpful, but Celebrity doesn't care to share much information lately.

Ok, can I change the post to 'any new speculations ?' ;):D

I changed it. Please advise if this works for you.

:D:D:D Will have to see if the folk on Celebrity are as impatient as those on the other threads! ;) Thank you

Edited by Presto2

I'm anxiously, impatiently, waiting for June '15 itineraries to be released. I'm cursing the S. Caribbean in June '15 (my 55th birthday) and am looking at Royal Caribbean and X. Of course, neither is released yet. This week I think?

Our first X cruise is next month and I have one for spring break '15 booked as well. I can't wait to see which itineraries are available my birthday week in June and to make plans, book and invite friends to join me.

I have annual cruises tentatively planned out through summer '18 (with two next year).

I'm anxiously, impatiently, waiting for June '15 itineraries to be released. I'm cursing the S. Caribbean in June '15 (my 55th birthday) and am looking at Royal Caribbean and X. Of course, neither is released yet. This week I think?

Our first X cruise is next month and I have one for spring break '15 booked as well. I can't wait to see which itineraries are available my birthday week in June and to make plans, book and invite friends to join me.

I have annual cruises tentatively planned out through summer '18 (with two next year).

Sounds like you are hooked on Celebrity even before you take the first cruise ;)

I am far too impatient for all this pre release date stuff - I want to know where the ships are going NOW! :D

When they say "Loyalty Members", what exactly do they mean..? How many cruises with Celebrity do you need to have "under your belt"?

Usually has meant any Captain's Club member -- so you only need 1 cruise under your belt.

As far as speculation, I continue to hope for a US presence of an S-class ship in the summer. I am sure I will be disappointed.

mac_tlc

Hi,

The Baltics is a wonderful itinerary and it's only approximately a one hour flight to Amsterdam for you from either MAN or BHX :).

Hi,

I am sure these places are lovely, but as we tend to go for a snow holiday in February (off next week to Lapland) and, as we live in wet and soggy England we prefer to have a holiday in August where we can enjoy the sunshine. That't what puts us off the fjords etc for a cruise. I want to be on my balcony in guaranteed sunshine in August not taking my coat just incase it throws it down with rain and is cold :(

Hello,

Thanks for the link showing Alaska cruises coming out next week. All our cruises have been on Royal Caribbean but we are looking to book an Alaska cruise on Celebrity for the Spring of 2015. I think Solstice cruises from Seattle and the port is right across Elliot Bay from my work. So I sat here and watched it sail in and out of port all last season. Will be nice to take a cruise where we don't have to fly and be able to check another area off the list. :)