123 is back starting June 2

Cruise Junky

We booked our 2015 cruise with Celebrity UK as soon as the itineraries were released in March. Called Celebrity today - the lines were quite busy and when I got through and told them we had an existing booking the reservations agent laughed and said "I know why you are calling - all the calls I have had today have been adding 123 Go to existing bookings!"

No problem - they added the drinks package and we gave up the original $200 OBC to get the new $300 OBC. And .......... the cruise price had gone down a few pounds! Happy!!:):D

Edited by Suzy Smith

Has anyone successfully used both?

I had to give up the Open Passage $200.00 but got to keep the $175.00 Early deployment OBC. And then i got the $300.00 OBC and the drinks package. My TA is paying gratuities. I didnt have to rebook all stayed the same. They just wanted an add $250.00 Deposit which im fine with. But it wasnt easy and took 2 days to get done.

Hi All

I'm totally confused, we just rebooked our cruise Nov 2015, we kept our 1 cat upgrade but lost our $300 OBC from an open passage that we had used. How are you guys able to keep your OBC? (we also had to pay about $120.00pp extra because the cruise price went up. Any suggestions !!!

Hi All

I'm totally confused, we just rebooked our cruise Nov 2015, we kept our 1 cat upgrade but lost our $300 OBC from an open passage that we had used. How are you guys able to keep your OBC? (we also had to pay about $120.00pp extra because the cruise price went up. Any suggestions !!!

I don't know the terms if the Open Passage you used, but the ones that came out in March say they are combinable with one other offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the terms if the Open Passage you used, but the ones that came out in March say they are combinable with one other offer

Thanks I'll have to check the small print

I also believe they are now allowing the older ones to also be combined.

So if anyone has one to use you may wish to check.

Hi,

I have a question in regards to 123 offer, can any exisiting booking be amended to add the promotion.

I have got 3 cruises booked for period that qualifies but they were booked around last year?

Can 123 be added to the cruises?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a question in regards to 123 offer, can any exisiting booking be amended to add the promotion.

I have got 3 cruises booked for period that qualifies but they were booked around last year?

Can 123 be added to the cruises?

Thanks in advance.

Yes but you will have to take the prevailing rate for your room and you may have to give up other benefits you have. You can call and see what the difference would be. You can keep your same room.

Hi Everyone

I've been trying to contact Celebrity and been on hold for a while several times and gave up but will keep trying.

We booked an Apr 2016 cruise whilst onboard last month. We got the onboard booking benefit of $300 OBC plus their onboard 123go offer so we chose the drinks package. Does anyone know if we can add on this 123go offer and chose either more OBC or prepaid grats? I'm not sure we can given it's effectively 2 x 123go offers.

This is a caribbean cruise so only 1 123go offer would be relevant and we;re in the UK if that makes any difference. I've checked the price and it's still the same so wasn't sure if we could combine both the onboard 123go offer plus this 123go offer.

If anyone could let me know that would be great otherwise I'll keep trying to get hold of someone at Celebrity.

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I've been trying to contact Celebrity and been on hold for a while several times and gave up but will keep trying.

We booked an Apr 2016 cruise whilst onboard last month. We got the onboard booking benefit of $300 OBC plus their onboard 123go offer so we chose the drinks package. Does anyone know if we can add on this 123go offer and chose either more OBC or prepaid grats? I'm not sure we can given it's effectively 2 x 123go offers.

This is a caribbean cruise so only 1 123go offer would be relevant and we;re in the UK if that makes any difference. I've checked the price and it's still the same so wasn't sure if we could combine both the onboard 123go offer plus this 123go offer.

If anyone could let me know that would be great otherwise I'll keep trying to get hold of someone at Celebrity.

Thanks

No, my understanding is you combined the booking onboard OBC and the 123 Go already, so you would have to lose the onboard 123 Go in order to get the new 123 Go, and the theory on here is if you move your cruise you booked onboard you will keep the 123 Go, but if you change to the current non-onboard 123 go, if you move your cruise, while there is no 123 Go in place you will likely lose the 123 go (so the onboard one may give you more flexibility).

No, my understanding is you combined the booking onboard OBC and the 123 Go already, so you would have to lose the onboard 123 Go in order to get the new 123 Go, and the theory on here is if you move your cruise you booked onboard you will keep the 123 Go, but if you change to the current non-onboard 123 go, if you move your cruise, while there is no 123 Go in place you will likely lose the 123 go (so the onboard one may give you more flexibility).

Thank you - that's very helpful. No I don't want to lose the onboard 123 Go as we may be changing the cruise once the Europe 2016 cruises are announced next year.

I'll leave as is and happy we got a great deal anyway.

Thanks for your advice

So are you saying that if you book a cruise on board and get a drink package from doing that and then in the future switch that booking number to another cruise, the drink package goes with the booking number even if 1, 2, 3 Go is NOT in effect when you make the switch?

What I'm asking is, if you make an on board booking, is the drink package permanently attached to that booking number?

We are doing a transpacific honolulu to Vancouver and sadly this is excluded from 1, 2, 3 :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope, it's included. The Sydney to Honolulu is the part that's excluded. A friend is doing the Vancouver to Honolulu route next september and had it added on Monday. It's a Hawaii cruise, not a Transpacific.

So are you saying that if you book a cruise on board and get a drink package from doing that and then in the future switch that booking number to another cruise, the drink package goes with the booking number even if 1, 2, 3 Go is NOT in effect when you make the switch?

What I'm asking is, if you make an on board booking, is the drink package permanently attached to that booking number?

Yes it is. We actually booked a Caribbean cruise onboard but switched to Europe last Friday and the drink package switched with it

I also kept my OBC $$ when I added the 123 on Monday

Yes it is. We actually booked a Caribbean cruise onboard but switched to Europe last Friday and the drink package switched with it

Now I'm confused.

If you already HAD the 1, 2, 3 from booking on board why did you add it on Monday? :confused:

Now I'm confused.

If you already HAD the 1, 2, 3 from booking on board why did you add it on Monday? :confused:

I'm going to Europe so I got to pick 2. I was able to add the gratuities to my $200 OBC and my Drink Package

I think that is different. I believe you switched to the current 123 go deal. If you were now to change cruise dates or ships when a 123 go deal isn't on I think you would lose the 123 go.

I don't know for sure but my understanding is the one you book onboard stays with your booking so you can change dates and cruises even with no current 123 go sale going on and keep the 123 go but I haven't had the opportunity to try that yet.

We booked a May 2015 Europe cruise with the Captain's Club World Tour promotion in March - not while on a cruise. On Monday, we contacted our TA and were able to get two 123 Go perks added for this 2015 Europe cruise. We did upgrade our cabin from an inside to veranda when we requested the perks to be added. Should we get the bonus points? Or would that only apply to "new" bookings which ours isn't because we actually booked a couple months ago? Anyone have luck with Celebrity or TA telling them they can get the bonus points when they added the 123 perk(s) to an existing booking?

Kathy

I think that is different. I believe you switched to the current 123 go deal. If you were now to change cruise dates or ships when a 123 go deal isn't on I think you would lose the 123 go.

I don't know for sure but my understanding is the one you book onboard stays with your booking so you can change dates and cruises even with no current 123 go sale going on and keep the 123 go but I haven't had the opportunity to try that yet.

We're saying the same thing. The one you book onboard you can keep if you transfer your reservation

I've looked through the postings and the "fine print" and haven't been able to determine...

If using a resident rate, can the 123 benefits be combined? Or this an either/or situation?

tia

I've looked through the postings and the "fine print" and haven't been able to determine...

If using a resident rate, can the 123 benefits be combined? Or this an either/or situation?

tia

No, the 123 promotion excludes resident rates, senior, military, and various others. It's is an either/or situation.