Carnival Pride 7/2-7/9: A First Cruise to Bermuda!

nybumpkin

Thank you for your review. Sailing on the Pride in November from my home port. We usually fly to Miami and it will be a nice change to drive one hour and get our vehicle and go straight home.

I want to sail to Bermuda but no one I know will go with me!

I love being able to drive to ports. Unfortunately, it liimts us to Baltimore and NYC if we want to sail on Carnival.

We were on the same cruise and had a blast. We loved being in the same place for a few days. I wish more ports were overnights.
This was only the third time we've done an overnight in port. The first time (Cozumel) was an accident due to avoiding a hurrican and the second (St. Petersburg) really didn't count since with Russian immigration requirements you couldn't just get off the ship and explore. Bermuda was a lot of fun.

• 2 months later...

I totally enjoyed your review. I also have a tour booked with Heidi in June. I think that it will definitely be a highlight after seeing your stunning photos.

I was so surprised when I saw your sons Coxsackie-Athens shirt. When my husband was alive we belonged to the Coxsackie Yacht Club. His shirt triggered some fond memories.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and for taking us along with your family.

Bonni

Edited by bonniboo1
Spelling

I totally enjoyed your review. I also have a tour booked with Heidi in June. I think that it will definitely be a highlight after seeing your stunning photos.

I was so surprised when I saw your sons Coxsackie-Athens shirt. When my husband was alive we belonged to the Coxsackie Yacht Club. His shirt triggered some fond memories.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and for taking us along with your family.

Bonni

Thanks for reading! Coxsackie-Athens - small world. Heidi's tour is great.

We, too, have booked with Heidi for our upcoming Bermuda cruise. Thanks, in large part, to wonderful recommendations from reviews like yours. I appreciate your time and effort!
I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope you have a great cruise.