Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

And his role? As it was announced on Twitter he was the Godfather. Is this as it’s a new ship, like a joke christening. I’m serious with this question.

You’re all telling us who he is (we are not likely to know as from the UK) with all the jargon about staffing high up and the cabins all you guys are so familiar with, I’m beginning to think this is going to be like our Mediterranean cruise on Costa years back when we were amongst 25 English speaking people out of over 2,300! We had one of our excursions cancelled due to lack of English speaking tour guides!

No seriously, what is the

Big announcement NCL??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every ship has a godmother or godfather. They were announcing who The Godfather of the ship is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

His show is most listened to radio morning show in US and syndicated on 80 radio stations across the country and on the internet in the top markets. I am sure he’ll be talking about NCL, the Bliss, christening of ship, etc. for quite some time in the foreseeable future. Sounds like a good marketing strategy if you ask me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sloppy seconds?

53cd57a9272e4304cc58354ef2ddd21e.jpg

I wonder how that worked out. Oh, wait...

fc3679e14def1c9a0492ddadea515de3.jpg

Ok, that’s it... back to the fun Bliss news. Can someone go do a wellness check on FreestyleNovice?

This is AMAZING!! Bwahahaha... he doesn't even fill a full ship charter because he's not that popular and NCL is like... GODFATHER! :') Good grief... Pitbull as the Godfather of the Escape and the ship isn't even designed with a proper nightclub. Mr. 305 Godfather to a ship without proper nightlife! Ha ha... this is awesome!

Plus, weren't the cheerleaders of the Miami Dolphins the Godmothers of the Norwegian Getaway but now MSC is the cruise line of the Miami Dolphins? :confused: Bwhahahaha... loving this trend from NCL as of late.

Now hopefully NCL got their head out of their butts and fixed the design of the nightlife area on Bliss but something tells me I doubt it! Time will tell with interior renderings.

This feels like a step down from a personality such as pit bull. Doesn’t really scream fun and excitement.

What I concluded... it’s the right decision for NCL, but not a decision aimed to do much outside of NCL. It serves one purpose, and that is to expose the product and increase bookings. So be it. Pitbull was fun for what it was... but obviously had zero impact to the cruise experience itself. It’s all just noise. In hindsight, maybe it shouldn’t have been teased ahead of time.

There’s so much out there that remains worthy of hype... I can’t wait!

18644429cde4ca0cae4c210466317a72.jpg

aaefa3fc5b95c1216dc0b04b7b8aed41.jpg

4ec3dbb6d1774617b35d6ad3dcf0a3f5.jpg

45bf9d2f9ad44d4cb9a59d21d07414aa.jpg

fb6a01c1727998ccd7c9f7dc403d5162.jpg

I have my cruise booked for March 2019 on this ship. I got a mini suite right next to the observation lounge. Quick place to grab a drink and go back to my balcony. Can’t wait.

I chose room location with the same logic... Deck 13 just off the forward elevators. It’s a quick drop down to beer & small plates, or a couple flights up to the observation lounge or another flight up to the garden cafe. Sweet spot! I will never experience an aft balcony on the Bliss.

I chose room location with the same logic... Deck 13 just off the forward elevators. It’s a quick drop down to beer & small plates, or a couple flights up to the observation lounge or another flight up to the garden cafe. Sweet spot! I will never experience an aft balcony on the Bliss.
I have an aft booked on Bliss in Dec. 2018. All the afts for that cruise are already booked up. I love the view, but I do agree with those sweet spots for convenience!!! Leaving on the Pearl in 5 days!!![emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I have my cruise booked for March 2019 on this ship. I got a mini suite right next to the observation lounge. Quick place to grab a drink and go back to my balcony. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which deck are you on, 15? We are too. I wondered how close to the observation lounge as we are in a mini spa suite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk