Oasis of the Seas - Refreshment Package Question

LEMJMcC

So, we're scheduled for OOS in February and I'm considering the Refreshment beverage package. I REALLY like freshly squeezed OJ and can easily put away three or four glasses with breakfast each day. Does anyone know what the cost per drink is for it without a package? Also, the premium hot tea - I like that as well and usually have one each morning. The wife likes coffee.

So let's say between us we have four OJs, one tea, two coffees, two non-alcoholic Pina Coladas each day; would $52.00/day for a package be a better deal? We don't drink much soda and little if any alcohol.

Thanks.

So, we're scheduled for OOS in February and I'm considering the Refreshment beverage package. I REALLY like freshly squeezed OJ and can easily put away three or four glasses with breakfast each day. Does anyone know what the cost per drink is for it without a package? Also, the premium hot tea - I like that as well and usually have one each morning. The wife likes coffee.

So let's say between us we have four OJs, one tea, two coffees, two non-alcoholic Pina Coladas each day; would $52.00/day for a package be a better deal? We don't drink much soda and little if any alcohol.

Thanks.

Fresh squeezed OJ is around $4.

I bought the Refreshment package on sale for $18 per person (no sharing of packages:rolleyes:) per day vs. $26 because I prefer the fresh squeezed OJ and specialty coffees from the Cafe Promenade, as well as grabbing some bottled water to take off of the ship, and flavored water from the freestyle machines. Since we are D members, DH and I have our lounge perks in the evenings, so no alcohol package needed for us. Also, remember that most ships will offer a drink card (usually 10 drinks for around $80) on around the 3rd day of a 7-day cruise; however, I have also heard that some have asked a bartender for the drink card on the first day and have been able to buy it but some have not. I intend to ask on our first day!;p Cheers!:cool:

Almost forgot, don't forget the smoothies from the Vitality Cafe and virgin frozen drinks from the pool area bars!!

Edited by SilkySal
add

Definitely worth it to me. I always keep an eye out precruise to catch it for $18 each.

Just the fresh squeezed, premium coffee and unlimited bottled water is enough to pay for the package for us. We drink very little sodas and don’t even take the cellophane off the drink cups, but do enjoy a few virgin drinks as well.

We missed the $18 deal, though it's really $21.24/person/day after the 18% IMPOSED so-called "gratuity". For us it'd be over $429 for drinks for the cruise, which does not cover Red Bulls, Starbucks (puke), or any wine. I think we'll forego any kind of package for this trip and see how much we end up spending on drinks.

Thanks for the input.

We missed the $18 deal, though it's really $21.24/person/day after the 18% IMPOSED so-called "gratuity". For us it'd be over $429 for drinks for the cruise, which does not cover Red Bulls, Starbucks (puke), or any wine. I think we'll forego any kind of package for this trip and see how much we end up spending on drinks.

Thanks for the input.

We've had no problem getting Red Bull with the Refreshmemt package. (Oasis class ships)

We've had no problem getting Red Bull with the Refreshmemt package. (Oasis class ships)

You sure about that? When on the Freedom, Red Bulls were NOT included, but that was in 2016...things can and do change.

Anyone else find this to the case on Oasis-class? That might sway me...

You sure about that? When on the Freedom, Red Bulls were NOT included, but that was in 2016...things can and do change.

Anyone else find this to the case on Oasis-class? That might sway me...

We've always gotten ours from the vitality Cafe, I don't know about at the bars. Oasis, Allure and Harmony.

They also have Powerade available there.

If it doesn't go on sale again before your cruise you could buy on board after confirming that you can indeed get Red Bull.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you tell me more about the smoothies at this Vitality place? What kind of smoothies? When are they available?

Thanks.

There are about half a dozen flavours. A few are made with fresh fruit while others are made with the bar mix that they use at all the bars. They are available whenever the Vitality cafe is open.

I’m sure there is a thread about this already. If so link it to me please. I was just told that if I get a Drink package that everyone in the room has to have a drink package! What! My wife doesn’t drink and my kids are to young for pop. Please tell me that somebody has told me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m sure there is a thread about this already. If so link it to me please. I was just told that if I get a Drink package that everyone in the room has to have a drink package! What! My wife doesn’t drink and my kids are to young for pop. Please tell me that somebody has told me wrong.

You can call them to order, they may let you get by with one Deluxe package and one Refreshment package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This only applies to those over 21 so not to worry about your kids. As Bob memtioned call and they will most likely allow your wife to purchase the refreshment package.