Oasis/Allure/Harmony Deck 14 balcony question.

bobbyc1056

Thanks Bob... going on a girls cruise with my sisters... we will be 4 in the room[emoji33]. Royal assures me there is a sofa bed and a pull down bunk... [emoji484][emoji484][emoji485][emoji485]

It looks to me that 12320 on Harmony has one sofa bed, no bunks or pullmans. One RC sofa bed would not be comfortable for two adults.

It looks to me that 12320 on Harmony has one sofa bed, no bunks or pullmans. One RC sofa bed would not be comfortable for two adults.

Bob, how can you tell? We had a balcony guarantee, and the first room only had a sofa bed! I spent 2 hours on the phone with Royal, and my travel agent to change from the original room to this one , my agent assured me this room had a Pullman.... There is no way we can put 2 adults on a sofa bed! I'm starting to freak out!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bob, how can you tell? We had a balcony guarantee, and the first room only had a sofa bed! I spent 2 hours on the phone with Royal, and my travel agent to change from the original room to this one , my agent assured me this room had a Pullman.... There is no way we can put 2 adults on a sofa bed! I'm starting to freak out!

The deck plan for 12320 shows an open triangle, which means sofabed only.

The deck plan for 12320 shows an open triangle, which means sofabed only.

Bob,I feel a little embarrassed....[emoji15]we are on the Oasis... I'm so sorry...My op didn't specify that, and I just assumed you could read my mind..I'm such a ditz!

Bob,I feel a little embarrassed....[emoji15]we are on the Oasis... I'm so sorry...My op didn't specify that, and I just assumed you could read my mind..I'm such a ditz!

Big difference! On Oasis, that stateroom has a sofa bed and pullman.

Stay away from deck 12 also, esp. if under pool area. VERY noisy...even early morning hours when towel carts are being rolled on pool deck. I can't imagine how noisy deck 14 is!!!

Harmony is a beautiful ship with great cabin layouts! Have a wonderful cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

We sail HOS in April, our 6th Oasis class cruise. Our last several sailings we have had an oceanview balcony on deck 14 and have had no problems. We had occasionally head a chair above, but have heard no music, voices, yelling, not smelled any smoke. We are booked for deck 14 again!

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2017 at 2:24 PM, bobbyc1056 said:

Hi, first time posting. We're saling on Harmony of the Seas at the end of May. We are in cabin 14682 and 14684. When I look at the ship, these balconies have a large supporting wall for the deck above. I couldn't find any information or picture as to how much the view is obstructed. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Hi ... I noticed from this old post you were on Harmony Cabin 14684. I am booked in that room for April 2020. Just wondering how your experience was. Thanks !

On 12/2/2017 at 10:22 PM, BlueSkiesTX said:

We just booked the same cabins, 14682 and 14684. Wondering if the OP liked their cabins?

Hi ... we have booked Balcony Cabin 14684 on Harmony. Noticed you were in this Cabin and wanted your thoughts on it. Some complained of noise and others said no problem. Thanks for any help 

On 2/16/2017 at 7:37 PM, schmeed said:

We were in 14676 on Harmony in November. There is a large protruding portion of the deck above. Not a big deal for us as we look out or down for the sea, not up. But I can see how this might bother some people.

Excuse my ugly mug. 🙂

14940204_10210657061719820_7088107026094698873_o.jpg?psid=1

Hi,

I noticed you were in Cabin 14676 ... I can't seem to open your JPEG from your post. We are in 14684... Curious if you still have your picture and what you thought of Deck 14... TIA

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, JimmyL said:

Hi,

I noticed you were in Cabin 14676 ... I can't seem to open your JPEG from your post. We are in 14684... Curious if you still have your picture and what you thought of Deck 14... TIA

Sorry for the delay.  Was on a cruise last week.  🙂

Picture attached.  Deck 14 wasn't an issue for us.  No noise above this cabin.  The only real downside to the balcony is the large superstructure above as you can see in the picture.

14676.jpg

16 minutes ago, schmeed said:

Sorry for the delay.  Was on a cruise last week.  🙂

Picture attached.  Deck 14 wasn't an issue for us.  No noise above this cabin.  The only real downside to the balcony is the large superstructure above as you can see in the picture.

14676.jpg

Thanks so much and hope you enjoyed this last cruise ! I’m sure if your cabin 14676 had the super structure than mine 14684 would have the same. Doesn’t seem an issue to me and glad to hear noise wasn’t an issue.  Thanks again !

• Like 1

We were in 14272 on Oasis this past December and had no problems at all with noise from above. It was assigned after booking a guarantee so I was a bit nervous, but we ended up enjoying being so close to pool deck. We honestly never heard any noise at all in our cabin when the balcony door was closed. The structural wall on the left side of the balcony was annoying, but we loved the extra shade the overhang provided. Here’s a pic from inside the room. 

82277830-5F5A-4931-898F-3A5582913ACE.thumb.jpeg.3852f2c34a2781c32f46101d2f609c45.jpeg

Have a great cruise!