Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

Yes, I was just thinking about her. Hope everything is okay.

Hello there Karen! Remember me? Saw Wrigley80's review pop up again and noticed your comment and others who are wondering about Wrigley80. I'm on a "certain social media page that I cannot mention on CC" with her and she's fine. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, Holly! I was going to say she usually cruises out of NOLA around the holidays with her friends. Sure hope she does a review when she gets back!

Hi Karen,

I tried to quote you and the two others, but only let me quote the two others, so starting a new quote for you. Yes, she's in NOLA right now and she's posted a few pics. Getting ready to sail, tomorrow I think. I'd also love to see another Wrigley review, but I know they are time consuming and she's definitely keeping busy. :)

Hi Karen,

I tried to quote you and the two others, but only let me quote the two others, so starting a new quote for you. Yes, she's in NOLA right now and she's posted a few pics. Getting ready to sail, tomorrow I think. I'd also love to see another Wrigley review, but I know they are time consuming and she's definitely keeping busy. :)

Okay, thanks Holly. Wonder why she doesn't come here anymore. :(:( I always loved her reviews and joie de vivre! Happy holiday time btw!!!

Okay, thanks Holly. Wonder why she doesn't come here anymore. :(:( I always loved her reviews and joie de vivre! Happy holiday time btw!!!

You are very welcome. I don't know Brianna's reasons for not coming to CC anymore, maybe social media works better for her. But yes, Happy Holiday time to you too! :)

I sure do miss Wrigley80's presence on this board. Wishing her well wherever she goes, cruises, travels.

I have been wondering about her as well, and hoping everything was alright with her. Thankful to hear she's okay. I really enjoyed and miss her reviews.

She's on a cruise right now but I will send her "social media" private message and let her know her fans on CC are missing her. I really think she'll appreciate that. :)

• 2 years later...

Brianna, I am so happy to have found one of your old reviews ! You did great reviews and I miss reading them. Have you taken any recent cruises ( before  COVID) ? I hope you do and I hope you write more reviews. Thanks for all you did.

On 8/28/2014 at 10:20 AM, wrigley80 said:

OK I am back and ready to post some more pics.....who's ready for some more :)

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014231_zpsc913b6c7.jpg

After Trivia I decided to go and try Tea Time. I had always to go before but just never did because....1. I don't like tea and 2. My dad never wanted to go with me.

So I decided to go and give it a try this time. I ordered a hot chocolate instead of tea and that was good. The little snacks were very good

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014232_zps5d749bdd.jpg

Getting the dining room ready for dinner

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014233_zps251cd0dd.jpg

However....other than the hot chocolate and the tasty snacks. I didn't care for tea time. I sat at a table by myself. There were maybe 150 people at Tea Time and I was the only person sitting by myself....It was being the last person picked at recess to play kickball 😞

I quickly drank my chocolate and ate my treat and I left. There was even one lady who came in by herself and the waiter asked if she would like to sit here (with me) and the lady said "NO." I hope that lady reads my review because she was rude and hurt my feelings

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014235_zps59c20a40.jpg

I don't think I will be attending another Tea Time anytime soon

My husband and I went to the veterans gathering which coinsided with tea time, they sat us at a table that had 6 other vets, the vets never once acknowledged us! ( My husband is  a Vietnam veteran who doesn't like to talk about the war, I had to convince him to go to the gathering. I told him that it would be good to get together with other vets). Never a hello, wave or nod from anyone! We also will never go to tea again! 

6 hours ago, princess76021 said:

hey Brianna,

just got off the review on the Pride!!!  awesome!!!

picture and review were riveting!!

if it's ok with you i think i will embark the Dream!!!

hugs from texas!!

Nicki

Hey lady, thought I was going g to the Dream, somehow I cannot find it! Please give a link!  Thanks!  In the meantime I will go visit Willdra and see where she went!! Ciao!!