Live from the 12/3 Regal

Host CJSKIDS

Can anyone say what is the status of the *****....what us working and what is not? Just curious if they are still going to try to roll out the CB as we are on her in August

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

There is no way that it will be rolled out on the CB in August. They have already pushed back the Royal from January to the fall of 2018.

What is working with them, you can open your door and the bars and stores will know when you are in the area. That is it!

I tried to use it in the store and they said it would be easier to swipe. They don't even use in the the OceanFront store!

There is no way that it will be rolled out on the CB in August. They have already pushed back the Royal from January to the fall of 2018.

What is working with them, you can open your door and the bars and stores will know when you are in the area. That is it!

I tried to use it in the store and they said it would be easier to swipe. They don't even use in the the OceanFront store!

We were on the 26 Nov cruise and my wife used it a time or two in one of the stores. You just lay the medallion on the small (about 3"x3" as I remember) sensor and the sensor turns from red to green and a receipt prints out from the register and that's it.

Tom

Seriously?! So most of the live from was so extremely positive and that’s what you walk away with?!!

My reviews are always honest. Good and bad. I’ve done 21 cruises and bought another FCC.

I’m sad as hell to leave tomorrow.

I always appreciate your honest reviews...good & bad...which results in objective opinions.

Even when something is disappointing, I enjoy each day & eagerly look forward to the next cruise instead of just posting on CC. ;)

Thanks for taking time during your cruise to share your experiences.

We have three Royal cruises booked starting Oct 26th 2018 and have already gotten email this week that ***** will not be happening.

San Diego Sue, are any of your 3 on the Royal in 2019?

When I called Princess last week, the rep said they would know in a few months about our April 2019 cruise. So far, I haven’t received an email.

We were on the 26 Nov cruise and my wife used it a time or two in one of the stores. You just lay the medallion on the small (about 3"x3" as I remember) sensor and the sensor turns from red to green and a receipt prints out from the register and that's it.

Tom

They stopped using them for the 12/3 sailing. They were having issues.

I always appreciate your honest reviews...good & bad...which results in objective opinions.

Even when something is disappointing, I enjoy each day & eagerly look forward to the next cruise instead of just posting on CC. ;)

Thanks for taking time during your cruise to share your experiences.

Thank you.

We sincerely enjoyed our cruise and I so wish I could have stayed on for another week. With so many negative reviews lately, I was a tad worried about how I would feel on Princess this time around. There were some negatives but there were so MANY positives!

Sorry that you're dealing with the nasty weather. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale today and way out we could see the huge waves. It's cool and cloudy here with occasional rain here today.

I hope you get your money back on the day at the Sanctuary. You certainly should. They definitely lost the "rain or shine" argument when they put up the "closed" sign.

Hope you have the greatest of cruises!!! Bon Voyage!!

Wish I could have! Getting off this morning was tough. Hope you have the greatest cruise!!

Make sure and tell Jason and Jovie hello from Carolyn!!

Haven’t found Jovie but did see Jason last night. I told him “my friend Carolyn said to tell you hello.”

He beamed from ear to ear and said “oh she was just on the ship. How do you know her?”

I said “through friends” and he just kinda smiled but looked very confused hahaha.

Currently sitting by the retreat pool 2 bloody Mary’s in... windy but sunny!

Congrats on the promotion :)

Haven’t found Jovie but did see Jason last night. I told him “my friend Carolyn said to tell you hello.”

He beamed from ear to ear and said “oh she was just on the ship. How do you know her?”

I said “through friends” and he just kinda smiled but looked very confused hahaha.

Currently sitting by the retreat pool 2 bloody Mary’s in... windy but sunny!

Congrats on the promotion :)

Thanks! Enjoy your bloody Mary's and the sunny. Hopefully the wind dies down for you soon. Can't wait to hear all about your cruise since your posting are always one of my favorites!!

Thanks! Enjoy your bloody Mary's and the sunny. Hopefully the wind dies down for you soon. Can't wait to hear all about your cruise since your posting are always one of my favorites!!

Ohhh not to worry. I’ve been keeping notes in my phone. Gasp!

Ohhh not to worry. I’ve been keeping notes in my phone. Gasp!

Hope you are having a fantastic time, lots of sunshine and plenty of cocktails! How's the wind?

If you find yourself down at the customer service desk on 5, I left a shirt in cabin C336, could you ask if anything was found in the cabin from the 12/3 sailing?!! It's a white linen shirt by J. Jill.

Hope you are having a fantastic time, lots of sunshine and plenty of cocktails! How's the wind?

If you find yourself down at the customer service desk on 5, I left a shirt in cabin C336, could you ask if anything was found in the cabin from the 12/3 sailing?!! It's a white linen shirt by J. Jill.

Saw your thread. I’ll swing by before the end of the cruise and ask. Stand by.. :)

Thanks!

How is your cruise going?!!

I swung by and asked. They said they didn’t have anything. I asked that they take my email address in case something showed up so they did. She also told me that if it got lost in the sheets that it would have eventually been thrown out because they take all the dirty sheets and throw them into a pile so there is no way to know what items came from what rooms...

Cruise is good. Some minor annoyances, but nothing that being buzzed before noon can’t fix....