Does anyone know if Robison Tours is operating?

Crusin'Eric

We are going on a Disney cruise in March and went on a Robison Tours trip last time we were in St. Martin, does anyone know if they are up and running after Irma? We had such an awesome and fun time on the tour that I hope they are still there.

Robinson Speed Boat tours are operating after hurricane Irma and will be more then pleasure to welcome you on board.New fleet and the most beautiful boats on the island. Our 6 hours tour will take you out of crowd - or secluded beaches and small islands around wait for you.Pinel Island,Creole Rock and snorkeling with wild sea turtles in Tintamarre island and more ... made for cruise ship passengers Royal Caribbean cruise line and Disney cruise line .For 119,- PP open bar on board and lunch and snorkeling equipment included.Please reserve your tour advance online on our website or call us in case you have any question.will be more then pleasure.Capt Mike

• 2 months later...

So, I am a little confused, because I am reading about their great customer service and the like on both CC and on TA. However, I contacted them through there website form with no response. I then tried direct e-mail, which I received an immediate response, but he did not answer any of my questions. I responded back almost immediately, no response. So I just tried again a few days later, and it's been another 24 hours and still nothing.

I thought the communication is great with this company? I get that SXM was completely devastated by the hurricane and that can make communications spotty for a little while, and I know my cruise is still a while out so booking me is probably not a priority, but given that everyone was raving about how responsive they are, I'm hesitant to book since the only response I got was that they are currently operating, and will be at that time. No other answers to my questions on 3 occasions. Has anyone else had this experience?