Oasis of the seas Questions

Did they have the self serve donut area across from the dog haus in the boardwalk area? We were on the allure last year and although I found the donuts gross my kids though self serve donuts were the best thing ever so I need to prep them if they aren’t there.

Did they have the self serve donut area across from the dog haus in the boardwalk area? We were on the allure last year and although I found the donuts gross my kids though self serve donuts were the best thing ever so I need to prep them if they aren’t there.

I didn’t see this. It’s Ben and Jerry’s that is opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was Internet service on Oasis? Does the Voom work efficiently? What is the bottom line cost?

I bought it before I got on the ship and it was brill. Never had a problem with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

We are cruising on the Oasis in April. Is room services included in rates or do you have to pay for it now. Is there a service/ delivery fee. In the past cruises we have been on it was free. We like to order breakfast from room services sometimes.

Thank you

We are cruising on the Oasis in April. Is room services included in rates or do you have to pay for it now. Is there a service/ delivery fee. In the past cruises we have been on it was free. We like to order breakfast from room services sometimes.

Thank you

Continental breakfast is free, anything else incurs a $7.95 service fee per order

Thank you

This menu will show what is free and also the time period for the free selections:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

We always sign up adventure ocean in terminal after check in process. They give you a daily compass, muster station bands right there before you board. ALOT quicker than upstairs on the first or second night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please , we are with Granddaughters for the week. 3 Fantasy cruises under our belt. First with them on RCL. So, like the mouse we can sign the ladies up at the terminal? If they wish to partake we are already good? Its easier at the terminal than the ship?

• 4 months later...
If you are Diamond and you are traveling with another couple that’s not. When boarding can they check in in the Diamond line with us

Depends on port personnel. If they are not allowed, just stay with them, the difference is minimal.