Beaches/resorts open late. Buccanos?

Sk8ermaiden

Out itinerary had a shake up and now we're in Cozumel tomorrow from 9:30-midnight. We wanted to hit a beach after our excursion, but it was pushed later, which rules out most of the traditional beach choices that close at 4 or 5. Is there anything open late? We're traveling with young kids. Thanks

Out itinerary had a shake up and now we're in Cozumel tomorrow from 9:30-midnight. We wanted to hit a beach after our excursion, but it was pushed later, which rules out most of the traditional beach choices that close at 4 or 5. Is there anything open late? We're traveling with young kids. Thanks

I think it depends on ages of kids and what times you plan to use resort, how late you want to stay and what facilities you require.

In my experience, Buccanos likes to throw out day visitors at 5pm but that was when they opened for dinner Friday/Saturday - not sure on their policy now they open some week nights but a quick email should confirm for you. I have posted before about not agreeing with Buccanos day pass policy for cruisers so I would only go there on a land vacation, unless that has changed. Playa Azul maybe an option?

If docked at International or Puerta Maya I would look at day passes to Park Royal (available 11-6 local time) or El Cid (various passes, budget, AI or twilight).