Oasis of the Seas 10/15/17 Western Caribbean Review - MANY 360 Degree Pics and more!

The best non-rocky beach is Columbus Cove. I believe Nellie's and Barefoot beaches are for suite pax or those with cabana reservations.

As you look at the island, Columbus Cove will be to the right. The water park (all the big inflatables) will be next to it.

There is a tram that will take you to that beach. You pick it up just inside the entrance to the island.

Have fun!

is Columbus Cove the best beach in Labadee for a family with young children?

Thanks for the awesome review. I am sailing on the Harmony in January and I cannot wait for my first Oasis class experience. I am leaving tomorrow to sail the Magic this weekend and that will be my first Dream class experience on Carnival. Like you, I like the ships big and fun!

You should try the Regal Princess out of FLL. That has been my favorite ship so far and the food was AMAZING! Best lido at sea!

The best non-rocky beach is Columbus Cove. I believe Nellie's and Barefoot beaches are for suite pax or those with cabana reservations.

As you look at the island, Columbus Cove will be to the right. The water park (all the big inflatables) will be next to it.

There is a tram that will take you to that beach. You pick it up just inside the entrance to the island.

Have fun!

Thank you for clarifying! :) Thats where I am headed next trip there!

That my fellow cruisers is about all the photos, 360 pictures, videos I have to share.

We already booked our next trip on the Oasis towards the end of next year. Our plan is to book a "last minute" deal in the Springtime for an affordable cruise. We are also excited that Royal announced that the Harmony will be moving to Port Canaveral in 2019! It will give us a new option close to home.

To wrap up...

As you can see from my previous posts, we LOVED pretty much everything on this trip! Was it perfect... no. But all in all we had almost no complaints. I was really impressed with how Royal Caribbean does business. I am a "die hard" convert from Carnival... probably not. I am still a value cruiser and will follow my wallet. Carnival has made this much more difficult as their prices are almost (if not more than) on par with Royal Caribbean based on my research.

Thank you to everyone for all the nice and heartfelt thank you's! I have really learned so much from "lurking" on these boards for the last few years... I felt it was duty to try to give back! I hope I helped! :)

Please keep the questions coming if you have any I can help with.

Peace and Love,

Steve

THANK YOU SO MUCH this entire thread is BRILLIANT. I wish you many more cruises so that you can continue to post your GORGEOUS photos, especially the 360 degree links. You are AWESOME! Bless you!!

Sorry folks about the "stand alone" photos... I am trying again.

Please allow me to fix the few posts with missing photos, and I will get more 360 pictures linked up.

Solarium Hot Tub (One of Two)

6MX1xz5yqdIvwvYm56gqTmVeg5YeH2OD4qLGCUYxI4jSNdnrDSCljZPsnUXtIdCB1yAz3pUxuxPiChs6gkrFMxvoFp0BCJEz3IyroSJdwkLSxy8AJGLYby4yx6I0geYIizEgslvs9dqn9sS895j62cttJWE_BHO6mqvzzRiyHe81W5gBu0xnqTSYN5PKbDAYW4dN_M00I87-H2JPbKr2xn3VtJyXx2xiTTNg9er0CHQgY5tLkErB0SNrWhnEtUZETl8Dx9JhNPOVBPxlLNTFwC0NeolTKYhhYW9G26zclLcDrF3zQMiS1QGLmZn9F_Gg5Amatg30CcuH-4UupuZJr4OFoa7YLEr1myJBwcT5Oj6INCCy6N9LJJzN3eSVjn86Y5ThmKU50DsOZW91zsUMGoa33Ye3pRXWV42knvl2Gg-HK4bmbGRLJI-HT-FaSNJj_5D949GzpgUH7CRsxEa3_9Z1RAxsF77vboWG5wymmglJcb_Xv8p-nRMGuzZnw2mFyfa5lZISlkd_tMg-idXLp0ZznAFT6CISokbtfW9R7zHVO6jWsB7cVCeL1uvOE6Kkr9PE2AzVtbO2tRKZkXNT2-qEMeZROgJjj8tVn8ZP0dW8Wt3XxN3zoTqwI0xBNEC3U3_V6ESBoevh90yMwJe-SsMyYkE8j8zUzf4T=w1759-h989-no

Solarium Main Pool

XQb6vEy9TZjjgo62KaQfZeg7AIZYSxGyzcQNvETlx05opBUnktk6ieaS-NNGh2V0ZRpQI7nj4YNKxiyUP-YIPdluvJbV52U_cwzphZoJ8a5867Mrolze63LwyakzigspWB8WqONP5d-QiAgsOcAUkQi_xd0QNMadd6cnXpmxKY4C4BjjMN4hgzOBm_tyJZryYcrIYMaEJLf2o-REpv54Hktj8LS1oKcIYzVozSarOhwmGHOPARB-LyF42nrt5VSeoFwwdnic4b-TDTqrgF0hWbZ_LREGyy7YK8eTtyq-fUKbPTWkX1cBVAixthjmPfHtAkcKX4De-PSsjcjlHlX1W8ah1qL34lYV9JAMXL6XqB2XKNFOmbMT2-FIP0nSCEaX3nl8IgBXQMqlcOIsv42cpFJ8n2hUjr5v0_W9tj0j4u02YCfXKx8V-HjnSvwL8HTt4wCsM5FIp35VqOb7fm_XRKBLjNx0U2k4Lw8r0tqmZDOyD579g4NISNPHoI8ppFzgL8fhg5OI4s4qm4fqhRzDA_iRF5j00wt_3ph0MNlRmK4ZADctF0TIyufqNXpVEu33q1JR0jyDeo3hPWwFfojt6vNken5zlxMXjJDTqOU0UPJCW4HlIlTOxWOzq37Crp7hAnEPwCM3CHVluVAEylaX24TpzFVQY63UjAeo=w1759-h989-no

Solarium Pool Looking at the Bistro

lHZgHB4xWxrYycYWhc750WH-7jWZY7aiv0LY-lAi5BKD2Icb21BUEkahrERUrhVu69l7uC21vyD-dBFJ-96CdNCKamlnuhRpZtI0RZCzSVXQTp9bBI8v-YOu9md-eYCK4uWLmgY2rPI8TgywO3Sdk26h-6cwXjPBhttKyKMQb6Y1PUtsZe8bhsaFDJG_N8yjkHOkXCxxiCPjvZNX-X3D-sbx41R8rvB6KGmQLNuciiWgLxCtl3UufTsD6lN72Kq9sF9mHXBiAmDsB9nAO4MezW66yIe4JUHcfulC1zFW1IwXalcs1coEhvCcMvsjY0eqRYw5nX5oohgyuyTDdViFkFFqImYTJ8BEovxkJr7W5Z3iAFRrznFpHCfK2n5mmp_fTMTOmCeJQFEwJGHJk_w92VSxpz_sImjEp_x0wkb1LFi0ohRDVPt2oBo_kHpSXc_UCkd8szAAF3KgaDuHdKR__A2YxmoLM5X-Q5KAhKyFHyrX63fQNY2ek0Fzd6LzhcIIL4F32dL---AvD_bVq28eYW0d-OP8w-flFbCj3PfFp1C0hmw61VfSxXE8_C7TDB4U0IrqrvdDWRPVe5wdQbOWANWXBxn1pzqYesg94DwiMP-dPIqbgDliIX3BhRGewwwvXuCnKe9QDepQoNV4GqjpLGeWMBepWdBRUAN9=w1759-h989-no

Enjoying Our First Cocktail of the Cruise!!!

-1l8V5Jw6U7m2WvOLKSmMoMB384VD857RyFjFwGch7d7L5_yiLwZ7VpA6jMmjzDK-1yDciNuErlmGTbj4s6BNA1U8Wcl5oo9RDw-MOKTggR7lBrMl4E0cMCKLkED3th8wBeyaS8k9eeJpmv3nB1RXna4xbqVNeP8kOm6e8X5ufdyU5JLt5Pn4X5kFdMr30-adNoH3G-RHkSAibUPZXIksZd9ueSRC1PSNVx9NfhVtmoUOxzXUZjfmuyA7jNROd4gfBs0b5ehFOXEOvZLVeYCYAKZDEPEmtaEMB8lPVNlOz-OkytqrknEkrnQUp2pDOUcGA9g6pSpK5lzxhL5RkUXSpXkoBN9M8O7JmMHX2A3NF9ME2MnVxnxotYMgs1QcS9vYOW6wEc26E81yjQKjWK7iriEN4Cp0MYV_1u19ontc4xdz3i1gm6vBw-hm6rbaFkF10SHkvhn38N8M3fplGrsBhFt30yxQkubRfXG8dk40yJGtuomv3f26lLKNjDmohjnTe-Fobyx9yGao9v3zQdZvfz-xghaOeTTzFfVbXWSgsPNBBOpaTTdCZJjOoxan-1qjLij2q-XC0oFQ41DwMUNdoLMVsQUKA2cXCQ2CWDXfX1oFCGFj-MpGEi_Mwl3HA0cGgt9JAv6NUcMAiYrjbhmyAVvmNi8dQWaCXFJ=w1759-h989-no

• 2 weeks later...
That my fellow cruisers is about all the photos, 360 pictures, videos I have to share.

We already booked our next trip on the Oasis towards the end of next year. Our plan is to book a "last minute" deal in the Springtime for an affordable cruise. We are also excited that Royal announced that the Harmony will be moving to Port Canaveral in 2019! It will give us a new option close to home.

To wrap up...

As you can see from my previous posts, we LOVED pretty much everything on this trip! Was it perfect... no. But all in all we had almost no complaints. I was really impressed with how Royal Caribbean does business. I am a "die hard" convert from Carnival... probably not. I am still a value cruiser and will follow my wallet. Carnival has made this much more difficult as their prices are almost (if not more than) on par with Royal Caribbean based on my research.

Thank you to everyone for all the nice and heartfelt thank you's! I have really learned so much from "lurking" on these boards for the last few years... I felt it was duty to try to give back! I hope I helped! :)

Please keep the questions coming if you have any I can help with.

Peace and Love,

Steve

My only question is when do you book the shows and events...before the cruise or while on board?

My only question is when do you book the shows and events...before the cruise or while on board?

Book them as soon as you see them show up in your cruise planner. They book up quickly and if you do it early you will have the best selection of dates and times.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Royal Caribbean opens the Cruise Planner about 60 days before the cruise itself. I jumped on as soon as I could to book all the shows and my dining times for each day (I had My Time Dining). I also purchased the sushi making class, and the First Day Done Right dining deal.... all from the Cruise Planner.

I think Royal Caribbean opens the Cruise Planner about 60 days before the cruise itself. I jumped on as soon as I could to book all the shows and my dining times for each day (I had My Time Dining). I also purchased the sushi making class, and the First Day Done Right dining deal.... all from the Cruise Planner.

Sorry, that is really wrong. I am booking at 120 days.

• 1 month later...