Voyager of the seas Junior Suite Vs Grand Suite

Is it worth to upgrade from junior suite to grand suite, if yes then can anyone help me to get to know about it more that what benefits i will have in grand suite. I am first time cruiser.

It's is difficult to determine "worth" without knowing the total cost to upgrade.

Here is the email from the suite Concierge outlining benefits for Grand Suites and above on the Explorer:

Hello Beautiful People,

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Explorer of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

My name is xxxx, your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise holiday. My hours in the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 midship are daily from 8:00 am to 11:30 am and for your complimentary cocktail hours from 4:30pm to 8:00pm.

As a special VIP guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Explorer of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

• Use of the Concierge Lounge, located on Deck 9 midship.
  • Complimentary fruit plate and Evian Water (glass bottle) on Boarding Day.
  • Luxury Spa Bathrobes for onboard use.
  • Upgraded bathroom amenities.
  • In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee.
  • Complimentary Pressing on the first formal night (available for the attire you will wear on the first formal night).
  • Continental breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
  • Hors d’ oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the Concierge Lounge on deck 9 aft every evening, before and after dinner from 4:30pm to 8:00pm.
  • Daily menus displayed and assistance for pre-ordering your dinner wine.(Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft).
  • Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open , dial 8762 for priority).
  • Priority reservations for our specialty restaurant, sports activities, shore excursions, Salon and Spa appointments (depending on time, availability), etc...
  • Priority tender tickets on select itineraries (contact your concierge, on select itineraries).
  • DVD's and Games for Play Station 3 for your use while onboard.
    (Can be borrowed during the Concierge hours i .e 8:00 am to 11:30 am - 4:30pm to 8:00pm)
  • Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the pool bar area between decks 11 & 12.(On First Come - First Serve basis, seats cannot be reserved).
  • Priority Port & Shopping advice.
  • Business services such as faxes, copies, printing of boarding passes etc..
  • Priority departure , including an exclusive departure lounge featuring continental breakfast
  • Limited VIP seats for production shows and ice spectacular shows. (Please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold colored Sea Pass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to the show)or see your Concierge for more information.(On First Come - First Serve basis, seats cannot be reserved) Please note that 10 minutes prior to the start of the shows, reserved seating will be opened up for walk-in guests.

Suite guest’s exclusive breakfast will be served at Chop's Grill Restaurant from 7:30 am to 9:30 am during port days and 8:00 am to 10:00 am during days at sea. Also during lunch time at the Windjammer Market Place, meal can be also enjoyed inside the Chop's Grill Restaurant dining area using the main entrance of the restaurant. (Please see your service personnel for directions).

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24-hour basis, with your GOLD Colored Sea Pass card. The Concierge Lounge has been designated a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual attire when visiting the lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

yes its 220 total for upgrading from junior suite to grand suite

Here are the upgrade details from Junior to all other suites. You are treated very well and your gold suite guest card gets you into the Concierge Club for pre dinner drinks at no charge. (It also opened the door to the Diamond Lounge on Explorer which is the same class). For $220 all up, I'd do it. The Grand Suites are lovely.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests&wuc=AUS