Anyone on the Pride today?

Nic6318

Hi

I am booked for the Pride sailing tomorrow.

We received an email advising that there would be a 4 hr. delay on the current sailing returning to port due to adverse weather. It asked that we be on board by 8 p.m.

Just wondering if anyone onboard has a comment or what you have been told.

thanks

best wishes for the duration of your cruise

Hi

Thank you.

I will keep checking my email in case there is any further delay, We will be looking at a museum to occupy some time... any suggestions?

We were going to be parking at the port. Would anybody know... with the ship arriving late, would they allow people to park earlier than the ship's arrival time?

Hope everybody on board makes it home OK, considering the schedule change. I am still looking forward to a great week.

On the boat now. We haven’t even hit the bay bridge yet. Some rough seas and we came up right by the coast. Last night told us we would be getting to port at 1pm. We don’t debark until 3:45.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will keep checking my email in case there is any further delay, We will be looking at a museum to occupy some time... any suggestions?

We were going to be parking at the port. Would anybody know... with the ship arriving late, would they allow people to park earlier than the ship's arrival time?

Hope everybody on board makes it home OK, considering the schedule change. I am still looking forward to a great week.

We had a delay on our cruise in July. They would not let ayone park early. We went over to Fort McHenry until we could go to the pier.

That can happen sailing out of Baltimore in the late fall and winter. We are lucky we drive to Baltimore so no flights to miss. We love this home port since we don't have to put up with the hassle of airports and airlines.

How does that work? If a flight is missed due to a late return does Carnival help with that?
If your air is booked through Carnval they will help re-book the flight. If you booked on your own, you're responsible for re-booking. We had it happen to us in Galveston some years ago - the fog was so dense they closed the port (common in late winter in Galveston). DH stood out on deck to get a cell phone signal and called Southwest to make the change and then called the hotel we stayed at pre-cruise to reserve a room for the night (we had booked the last flight available after the cruise and still missed it).