Voyager of the seas

2 bottles (750ml) per cabin are allowed. A corsage fee may be charged if you want to consume them in bars or restaurants including the MDR or WJ.

Beer and liquor are not allowed.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Ken I had a half finished bottle of wine on the last night. I told them to keep the bottle for me as I will be back on the ship next month. They refuse to keep the bottle for me. Do you know what is RCL policy on this.

2 bottles (750ml) per cabin are allowed. A corsage fee may be charged if you want to consume them in bars or restaurants including the MDR or WJ.

Are you bringing flowers too?

Mr. SG007, they will not keep anything of yours after you disembark the ship. Your account is closed and they have a huge number of new passengers boarding the next day. There is no place to store items for passengers that MAY return.

Thanks for the reply. As a follow up question did I see a sleight of hand by RCL.

On the Mariner I see the dinner menu says 20% off wine. So I ask for a bottle of house wine. One guy came up and ask me red or white. I did not pay much attention to him after that and he might have said the NZ wine is on special and after discount and grat. it is total $60. When I went to the viewing gallery on the 12/13 floor I did not see the wine in their wine list. I remember paying $9 net for a glass of wine there. So I don't think I got the bottle of house wine I ask for. Did RCL sell me a much more expensive bottle of wine, maybe one they have overstock and tried to dispose off.

Edited by SG007
xxxxxx

Ken I had a half finished bottle of wine on the last night. I told them to keep the bottle for me as I will be back on the ship next month. They refuse to keep the bottle for me. Do you know what is RCL policy on this.

I don't believe they will keep wine more than for the next consecutive cruise, if that.

An opened bottle of wine would be like vinegar after a month!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk