Oasis 2019 & independence 2018 Transatlantics

Guest BigRoger

Guest BigRoger

Hi all!!!!!

I thought I’d post these questions and see if the learned super spys of RCL cruise critic had mined some intel to share.... we are just back off Oasis (it was simply awesome... again.. still my favourite ship in the fleet)... so we were talking to the NextCruise people about:

- Oasis transatlantics both ways to and from Europe in 2019 - anything they knew about timing, ports, booking opening, whether any special C&A booking period - basically anything more than the May 19 one will start at PC and the October 19 one will start in Barcelona and end in Miami.... they seemed to have no clue whatsoever - so does anyone have anything more at this stage?

Also... the strange case of Independence for the east bound 2018 transatlantic to Southampton... RCL originally I think announced a 10 day or so voyage for May 2018 but soon cancelled it to extend the dry dock/ refurb... on board with the NextCruise people they could not even find a sailing to get independence over to the uk available for booking now... does anyone know what’s happening with that one?

All help gratefully received! :cool: Ps note to self must join the roll calls for our 2018 cruises particularly the Symphony crossing to Miami - here’s hoping we get all 4 Oasis class ships meeting for the photo op!