Latest Disembarkation Time from Oasis?

BobInPa

On February 4, 2018 we will be returning from our cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. Seeing as it is Super Bowl Sunday we have decided to stay in Orlando Sunday night so we can watch the football game and avoid the hassle of getting home late that night. Knowing that Cortrans has its latest departure time from the port at 10:30 and also knowing that the hotel has a check-in time of 4PM we would prefer to get to the hotel as late as possible, which is probably about Noon. However we would prefer to spend time sitting around the motel rather than sitting around the port terminal waiting for a bus.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

On February 4, 2018 we will be returning from our cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. Seeing as it is Super Bowl Sunday we have decided to stay in Orlando Sunday night so we can watch the football game and avoid the hassle of getting home late that night. Knowing that Cortrans has its latest departure time from the port at 10:30 and also knowing that the hotel has a check-in time of 4PM we would prefer to get to the hotel as late as possible, which is probably about Noon. However we would prefer to spend time sitting around the motel rather than sitting around the port terminal waiting for a bus.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

This thread has a recent departure flyer:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2536924

Now I’m thinking I asked the wrong question. I probably should have asked,

What departure time I should try to get in order to make a 10:15 shuttle?

I'd choose a departure time at least 30 minutes in advance of your shuttle time.

We were on Allure for November 19 sailing and when we got back to Port Everglades, we ate a late breakfast and then heading down to promenade around 9:10. The evening before we asked customer service the latest we could stay on before we had to get off due to late afternoon flight. They said 10:15 - 10:30. Well, at 9:30 we were asked to leave the ship and we did. I asked the person scanning our sea pass how many were left on board and he said less than 100. Might not be the same for all cruises but this is what we experienced and we had tag number 37. BTW, all numbers were called by 9:00 AM....they are so efficient.

While the hotel may not let you check in early it could very well allow you to use the pool. Just leave the luggage with the bellman.

Yep, I asked about that and all is good. Swimming Outdoors and Super Bowl at the same time will be a new experience. Hopefully there will be at least one team from Pennsylvania involved, maybe two.

Fly Eagles Fly.