Oasis 4/28/19 cancelled

torpeedo

Received email from Royal that this cruise is canceled due to scheduling conflicts created by the repositioning.

Options given to rebook 4 other cruises price protected with same category plus some OBC. Other options given as well. Just wanted to let anyone who may be booked on this one to rebook their cabins. Fortunately this is well in advance.

Received email from Royal that this cruise is canceled due to scheduling conflicts created by the repositioning.

Options given to rebook 4 other cruises price protected with same category plus some OBC. Other options given as well. Just wanted to let anyone who may be booked on this one to rebook their cabins. Fortunately this is well in advance.

Yes, they have canceled a TA and a TP on me this year. The well in advance gave me time to book the same crossings with other cruise lines. Thank you Royal.

Yes, they have canceled a TA and a TP on me this year. The well in advance gave me time to book the same crossings with other cruise lines. Thank you Royal.

Sometimes they run out of your cabin category but there's no problems so far as I can see.

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

December 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel our Oasis of the Seas April 28, 2019 sailing due to scheduling conflicts created by ship repositioning plans. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and the impact on your vacation. We made this decision as early on as possible to ensure that we give you time to find an optimal vacation plan.

In addition, we have put together some options and hope to make up for the inconvenience this cancellation has caused. They are as follows:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

· You can re-book Oasis of the Seas 4/7/19 or 4/14/19, Allure of the Seas 4/21/19, or Harmony of the Seas 4/21/19

o Your original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items

· Receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

o $100 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $200 for Suites

o Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

· Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date

· Receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

o $100 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $200 for Suites

o Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

· We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 1-888-281-9344. Any pre-paid shore excursions will be refunded to the original form of payment. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fits your needs, you will not need to provide us with your final decision until December 20, 2017.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find another great vacation option with us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short of amazing.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Yes, and for the TP they are not price protecting anything. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, and for the TP they are not price protecting anything. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I called and rebooked today but I can tell you it was not easy. I was on the phone an hour the first time.. When I got my invoice it was $800 more and no OBC! I called back and on the phone another half hour and they final repriced it correctly. I think I earned that $100 OBC just by having waste so much time to get the price protection..:mad:

RCL must be getting cheap. In the past for a 7 day cruise that got cancelled insides up to balconies got $200 OBC and JS and above $400

You know I thought that was pretty cheap too. I got a phone call tonight to be sure I received the email. If I thought I had a chance, I would have asked them for more money.. I should have asked for a Sky loft suite!!:evilsmile: