Oasis 12/10 cruise just given to me for free. Help!

I love cruising and usually spend months planning out a cruise, getting to know the ship, figuring out excursions, etc. However, I have never cruised Royal Caribbean (Carnival and Disney only) and I seriously just got gifted a completely free cruise from one of my supervisors at work and it leaves on Sunday and I know absolutely nothing about cruising Royal or Oasis. I'm not even sure what cabin I'll be in. I usually stay in insides, so basically I'll be happy with anything. It is going to Labadee, so any information on that would be helpful too. AHH! I'm so excited!!

As soon as you get your confirmation number try to log into the website and make reservations for the shows. If there is no availability, don’t worry because there are standby lines for each show so you will be able to see everything.

As far as Labadee goes it is their private destination. Once you decide to get off the ship find a place on the beach and sit back and enjoy your free cruise. Lunch is provided on the land as well as bar service. There is also a zip line and gravity type roller coaster.

Oasis is a great ship. Do some last minute research and enjoy your cruise.

I love cruising and usually spend months planning out a cruise, getting to know the ship, figuring out excursions, etc. However, I have never cruised Royal Caribbean (Carnival and Disney only) and I seriously just got gifted a completely free cruise from one of my supervisors at work and it leaves on Sunday and I know absolutely nothing about cruising Royal or Oasis. I'm not even sure what cabin I'll be in. I usually stay in insides, so basically I'll be happy with anything. It is going to Labadee, so any information on that would be helpful too. AHH! I'm so excited!!

You might still have time to complete online check-in and get your boarding documents. If not, then proceed to Port Canaveral and look for a really big ship.

Congrats. If have not reserved any shows, do that when you first get on the ship. Even if a show is sold out, you can stand in a separate line and may get in. If you like jazz, check out Jazz on Four and consider the Prohibition Party.

We love the adults only Solarium on this ship and its huge cantilevered hot tubs.

There are many dining options on Boardwalk and in Central Park. Complimentary breakfast at Johnny Rockets was good.

In the early evening, a classical duo play in Central Park. That is lovely.

As you probably guessed, I loved Oasis and all the things there was to do.

lazy days. we are on the Oasis next month for the first time. I have been reviewing videos but can't determine one thing about adults only solarium. I see it appears covered, almost looks like glass or plexiglass, are there areas of shade for those of us that wish to stay out of sun?...thanks in advance.

lazy days. we are on the Oasis next month for the first time. I have been reviewing videos but can't determine one thing about adults only solarium. I see it appears covered, almost looks like glass or plexiglass, are there areas of shade for those of us that wish to stay out of sun?...thanks in advance.

The upper level has the most shade and is closest to the bar. ;)

I know it's probably too late, but if you're thinking of Drink Package, look on line. They've been running sales (around $41-$44 per day plus 18%) on many ships. I'm not sure you can get the sale price on the ship.

Lot's of dining options, especially for breakfast. Solarium for "healthy" breakfast, also Windjammer (buffet), Main Dining Room, Johnny Rockets (free for breakfast), Wipe Out Cafe, and Park Cafe for bagels, cereal, breakfast sandwiches, etc.

Lot's of options for lunch too.

Do the Zip line. Take appropriate shoes for it. If you still can, sign all your waivers on line. Be sure to see the shows! Cats is the Broadway show. It's over 2 hours long. I love it, but I love the show Cats. Many aren't fans. I am. Remember you can always slip out if you don't like it. All the shows are very good.

Oasis will be quite a change from both Carnival and Disney. Enjoy!

Labadee is RCI's private beach...you can come and go as you please. They have "follow the leader" type of watersport activities,(for a fee) and lunch is served on the beach (no charge!). Loungers are everywhere, and there are several different beach areas. IT's totally walkable and fenced, so you won't be in an 'open to the public" place. There are cabanas for LOTS of money, but you don't need one to find shade OR a good time!

You are sure they are not playing a joke on you ?;p

As soon as you get your confirmation number try to log into the website and make reservations for the shows. If there is no availability, don’t worry because there are standby lines for each show so you will be able to see everything.

As far as Labadee goes it is their private destination. Once you decide to get off the ship find a place on the beach and sit back and enjoy your free cruise. Lunch is provided on the land as well as bar service. There is also a zip line and gravity type roller coaster.

Oasis is a great ship. Do some last minute research and enjoy your cruise.

Congrats. If have not reserved any shows, do that when you first get on the ship. Even if a show is sold out, you can stand in a separate line and may get in. If you like jazz, check out Jazz on Four and consider the Prohibition Party.

We love the adults only Solarium on this ship and its huge cantilevered hot tubs.

There are many dining options on Boardwalk and in Central Park. Complimentary breakfast at Johnny Rockets was good.

In the early evening, a classical duo play in Central Park. That is lovely.

As you probably guessed, I loved Oasis and all the things there was to do.

When you walk on board, go directly to the "Box Office", which will be set up either on Deck 5, the Royal Promenade, where you board the ship, or one deck down on Deck 4 at Studio B.

You will probably be able to book everything except maybe the Comedy Show, and probably won't have to rely on the standby lines mentioned by others.

Got my confirmation number and checked in online. Flights are booked and ready to go. I think I'm renting a car one way to get to the port since I'll be flying in the day before and staying in a hotel and that seemed easiest. Thanks for all the help guys! I'm ready for an adventure!!

Got my confirmation number and checked in online. Flights are booked and ready to go. I think I'm renting a car one way to get to the port since I'll be flying in the day before and staying in a hotel and that seemed easiest. Thanks for all the help guys! I'm ready for an adventure!!

Be sure to send your supervisor a postcard from each port!!!

[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The headliner show is a Christmas show, try to attend. The rock band concert is good. Take small bills with you on Labadee for tipping. Main dining room for lunch has a good salad bar. Walk past the deserts till you see the big round strawberry & chocolate cake & select one of them. After you make show reservations check out your dining table & make reservations for specialty dining I think first night is bogo. Drink package cannot be shared. On Thursday the bars sell a drink card 10 drinks for $79 & you can share with anyone. Remember to turn in pool towels or you will be charged $25. The crew wants to please you instead of complaining about problems on these boards address issues onboard &they do their best to make it right. I try to go to entertainment venues 20 or 30 minutes early to get a good seat. You need tie tennis shoes for zip line & socks & long pants for skating. Be prepared to be wowed!