Premier beverage package - small bottles of sparkling water

Katie333

So I've read the numerous other threads I could find as well as the Princess website. I'm aware that bottled water (500ML) is included, but not the larger bottles of sparkling or bottled, unless at a specialty restaurant.

What is still unclear to me, is the smaller bottles of San Pellegrino or Perrier? These are not 500ml, nor are they the large bottles, but there is no reference to sparkling small bottles.

Can anyone share their experience if these smaller bottles were still available, and if they were included?

So I've read the numerous other threads I could find as well as the Princess website. I'm aware that bottled water (500ML) is included, but not the larger bottles of sparkling or bottled, unless at a specialty restaurant.

What is still unclear to me, is the smaller bottles of San Pellegrino or Perrier? These are not 500ml, nor are they the large bottles, but there is no reference to sparkling small bottles.

Can anyone share their experience if these smaller bottles were still available, and if they were included?

We are recently off of 28 days on Emerald Princess. We booked under the Sip and Sail waaaaaaaay last year. I got San Pellegrino pretty much every night before going to bed. The only times I was unable to get it was when I was up very late and went to the bar next to IC. They ran out of San Pellegrino so I had to get Perrier a couple of times. There was never an issue with getting it under the package.

I was one of many asking that question on the previous threads.

Having returned from Royal Princess and purchased the new Premier Beverage Package I can now offer this answer:

Was told small bottles of San Pellegrino were not included at the buffet (several attempts to order) and the MDR.

Was happily served them at Crooner's and Wheelhouse bars. At Crooner's I observed it to be S.O.P. to order and receive an alcoholic beverage and a soft drink or water at the same time if you had the PBP.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for replying, I can't say I am surprised about inconsistent application of the rules when the rules are not even documented. Princess goes so far as to call out Red Bull, Bottled Juice and pop, but only comments on the large size bottles of sparkling water, leaving an obvious gap in the inclusion/exclusion.

I'm going on the Star which hasn't been mentionned in this sampling so it might be yet another experiment to see what they do and don't include.

In situations where it was not included, was it clearly mentionned? My worry is that if I assume they can and should include it but then end up charging me every time without my awareness I'll have a surprise bill.