"Exclusive Elite Lounge" Suite benefit

Gracie115

Reading the list of benefits for full suites and I noticed the "Exclusive Elite Lounge" with complimentary hors d'oeuvres....

What is this? Is there one on the Regal? Does it include any kind of alcohol?

Thanks for any help....

Discounted drinks for sale & some extra food before dinner. No free alcohol.

Not quite exclusive. All Captain's Circle level Elites, Platinum as well as full suite passengers can attend. Held 5pm to 7pm most evenings. It can be very crowded. There are some nice pre-dinner nibbles. Certain drinks can be purchased for $6.50+15%. There will be a card in your cabin with the locations and the offerings for the evening. If you are in a full suite on the Regal check out the Concierge Lounge, deck 14 mid aft, interior. Not certain if there is any alcoholic drinks. We also like Crooner's for pre-dinner. Nice drinks and you can get nuts if you ask.

Not quite exclusive. All Captain's Circle level Elites, Platinum as well as full suite passengers can attend. Held 5pm to 7pm most evenings. It can be very crowded. There are some nice pre-dinner nibbles. Certain drinks can be purchased for $6.50+15%. There will be a card in your cabin with the locations and the offerings for the evening. If you are in a full suite on the Regal check out the Concierge Lounge, deck 14 mid aft, interior. Not certain if there is any alcoholic drinks. We also like Crooner's for pre-dinner. Nice drinks and you can get nuts if you ask.

Thanks for all the info...not so exclusive at all :D. This is only our 2nd Princess cruise so I appreciate your help.

Reading the list of benefits for full suites and I noticed the "Exclusive Elite Lounge" with complimentary hors d'oeuvres....

What is this? Is there one on the Regal? Does it include any kind of alcohol?

Thanks for any help....

There is the Elite Lounge that everyone is talking about and then there is the lounge on the Regal that is there for those in the full suites.

This has snacks and beverages all day but no liquor. Coffee maker is there as well. Small room, the concierge is there during posted hours and there are some games and books.

There is the Elite Lounge that everyone is talking about and then there is the lounge on the Regal that is there for those in the full suites.

This has snacks and beverages all day but no liquor. Coffee maker is there as well. Small room, the concierge is there during posted hours and there are some games and books.

Thanks for letting me know. Where is this lounge on the Regal?

Thanks for letting me know. Where is this lounge on the Regal?

There is no such thing as an Elite Lounge. There is a cocktail party with snacks and some discounted drinks most evenings between 5 and 7 p.m. for Elite and Platinum level members of the Captains' Circle loyalty club as well as those passengers booked in full suites.

Passengers in full suites, no matter what their Captains' Circle level, have access to what is called the Concierge Lounge. It is only on the Royal class ships. It is on deck 14 mid-aft. (see deck plans)

I believe that the Elite/Platinum/Suite Lounge did not include Platinum's originally. There was a some what tepid response to the lounge, so I was expanded to include Platinum's. Hence the early name Elite Lounge which is still used by some.

The suite lounge is located on Riviera deck next to the Chapel (mid-ship).

As our suite was Riviera aft, it was very convenient.

I also chose an aft suite on the Riviera Deck on an upcoming cruise. I want to take advantage of this lounge.

• 1 month later...

I see the price has gone up. In April/May last year the drinks were only $5.00 + tip

We enjoyed the concierge lounge on the Royal. The coffee maker does more than just plain coffee. It will also make the fancy coffee drinks. The snacks changed throughout the day--breakfast pastries in the morning giving way to little sandwiches and sweets later in the day.

There is no such thing as an Elite Lounge. There is a cocktail party with snacks and some discounted drinks most evenings between 5 and 7 p.m. for Elite and Platinum level members of the Captains' Circle loyalty club as well as those passengers booked in full suites.

Passengers in full suites, no matter what their Captains' Circle level, have access to what is called the Concierge Lounge. It is only on the Royal class ships. It is on deck 14 mid-aft. (see deck plans)

I guess Princess was misinformed when they stated that suite guests have access to an "Exclusive Elite Lounge" in their pdf detailing the suite amenities.

Edited by 3kidsncats

I guess Princess was misinformed when they stated that suite guests have access to an "Exclusive Elite Lounge" in their pdf detailing the suite amenities.

How do you figure? Suite guests have access to the PES lounge each evening it's offered, which there will be the invitation in cabin on arrival. And if not, ask the room steward and/or Captain's Circle host about it.

Suite guests are invited to the Elite/Platinum lounge each night it happens..

How do you figure? Suite guests have access to the PES lounge each evening it's offered, which there will be the invitation in cabin on arrival. And if not, ask the room steward and/or Captain's Circle host about it.

Suite guests are invited to the Elite/Platinum lounge each night it happens..

It was sarcasm, related to a previous post