Radiance Room break question

tmtip

On the Radiance of the Seas deck plans (on line and in their brochures) on all of the decks there is a small space between rooms 7616 & 7618 (8614 & 8616, etc) does anyone know what could be there?? I was thinking maybe laundry rooms or room stewart supply areas. If anyone that may have had one of these rooms (or one very close) could please let me know what it is I would be very grateful.

Tracy

On the Radiance of the Seas deck plans (on line and in their brochures) on all of the decks there is a small space between rooms 7616 & 7618 (8614 & 8616, etc) does anyone know what could be there?? I was thinking maybe laundry rooms or room stewart supply areas. If anyone that may have had one of these rooms (or one very close) could please let me know what it is I would be very grateful.

Tracy

It is not a laundry area. Having stayed on that deck, I would say that it is probably a very small supply closet of some sort. All crew working areas run down the center of those decks. The cabins you mention should not be affected by any noise.

If it makes you feel any better we had room 7592 which is right next to one of those "white spaces" too and we never had any problem with noise. Actually if I remember correctly there was a sliding door that went into the wall. I believe they could shut that if they wanted to. (I could be wrong on that, but I'm almost positive)

Archived