Disc 1 - deluxe balcony advice please

Hi

We are booked to go on disc 1 next year and when booking an aft cabin there was only one left on deck 6 - all was available apart from one on aft deck 7 - so we booked 6630 as cabin looked bigger on deck plan?

See looking since at photo's that there is a bit of an overhang but would imagine that is on deck 7 too? - just wondered why deck 6 was more popular and whether we have made right choice?

Has anyone been on deck 6 or 7 aft?

Thank you

Hi

We are booked to go on disc 1 next year and when booking an aft cabin there was only one left on deck 6 - all was available apart from one on aft deck 7 - so we booked 6630 as cabin looked bigger on deck plan?

See looking since at photo's that there is a bit of an overhang but would imagine that is on deck 7 too? - just wondered why deck 6 was more popular and whether we have made right choice?

Thank you

Hi BABBY

have had deck 6 and deck 7 aft no problems what so ever you have two sun beds two chairs and a table on your balcony,and in side your suit you have large double bed fridge and a two seater settee and loads of draws and cuboards and hanging space enjoy your cruise.

Hi

Thank you

This ship was previously one of our favourite RC ships Splendour of the seas.

They added a lot of new balcony cabins on deck 6 a few years ago but these cabins were smaller than our favourite balcony cabins on deck 7.

Hi, thankyou, but on the deck plans the cabins on 6 look bigger,what are the viewing restrictions out to sea n the wash from the ones on 6 please, may I ask what cabin on 6 or 7 you had too?

Hi, thankyou, but on the deck plans the cabins on 6 look bigger,what are the viewing restrictions out to sea n the wash from the ones on 6 please, may I ask what cabin on 6 or 7 you had too?

Hi BABBY

we had cabin 6122 and 7636 no obstuction anywere, people have said you can smell ciggy smoke from the crew deck but once you are leaving port its a negative enjoy the views,for march 2019 we are doing pride of panama but we have booked junior suit on disco 2 with a stay in Jamaica first.

Hi BABBY

we had cabin 6122 and 7636 no obstuction anywere, people have said you can smell ciggy smoke from the crew deck but once you are leaving port its a negative enjoy the views,for march 2019 we are doing pride of panama but we have booked junior suit on disco 2 with a stay in Jamaica first.

Just popped in to say we enjoyed the Pride of Panama cruise a couple of years ago. Nearly moved to Costa Rica because of it!

Hi BABBY

Hi Howard hope all OK with you both, which cabin did you book, we have 8086 again, on D2 Sep next year, but very disappointed about how prices have reduced, looking at cancelling and rebooking at the moment, never experienced this before was OK with original costs but but but. [emoji15]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Hi Howard hope all OK with you both, which cabin did you book, we have 8086 again, on D2 Sep next year, but very disappointed about how prices have reduced, looking at cancelling and rebooking at the moment, never experienced this before was OK with original costs but but but. [emoji15]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Hi ROGER

I know how you feel we are yery much like your self booked a year in advance and seen prices go down six months later, yes iam very well have been busy with the cruise season this year its getting very popular more so than your normal package holidays, the cabin we have booked is 8046 just away from the over hang from the pool deck look after your self see you in the Premier league regards

Howard :halo:

Just popped in to say we enjoyed the Pride of Panama cruise a couple of years ago. Nearly moved to Costa Rica because of it!

Hi yes cruised many times on Dream in the Caribbean have also done other cruise exotic explorer Costa maya roatan ect looking forward to it.

• 2 years later...
On 3/22/2021 at 12:31 AM, Joda168 said:

We have booked aft deluxe balcony cabin 6628 on the Marella discovery.  Can anyone tell me if we will have sunbeds on the balcony.  Thank you

YEP you have two sun beds two chairs and a table on your stern Balcony, also a Fridge in your cabin and these are the Deluxe cabins situated in the stern of the ship, I think the one Manchester is Blue is talking about are the ones that were added on many years ago and are the Basic balcony cabins on deck six, port and starboard.

Oops,.. you are right Saint.

We have had the deluxe balcony cabins, but not an AFT deluxe balcony,...I failed to read the OP correctly. Deluxe balcony cabins at the side of the ship are as described in my earlier post. 
I have not yet had the pleasure of an AFT deluxe cabin, but bow to So,ton Saints knowledge.

Regards.

1 hour ago, Manchester is blue said:

Oops,.. you are right Saint.

We have had the deluxe balcony cabins, but not an AFT deluxe balcony,...I failed to read the OP correctly. Deluxe balcony cabins at the side of the ship are as described in my earlier post. 
I have not yet had the pleasure of an AFT deluxe cabin, but bow to So,ton Saints knowledge.

Regards.

Look mate were going to Wembley    (C.O.Y.R.

• Like 1