What time should I book transportation

hjnmom

This is a hard one. We hit the Customs delay of all time at San Juan. We had a 3:30 flight, and while in the line after noon, I wasn't sure we were going to make it! The airport is a very short drive from the cruise terminal. DCL still sticks with the 12:30 recommendation, but I'd honestly allow more time than that. No, I don't mean that. Our San Juan experience was so bad that we will not do a cruise that uses that port any more. I've been there twice and there were issues both times; that's enough for me.

This is a hard one. We hit the Customs delay of all time at San Juan. We had a 3:30 flight' date=' and while in the line after noon, I wasn't sure we were going to make it! The airport is a very short drive from the cruise terminal. DCL still sticks with the 12:30 recommendation, but I'd honestly allow more time than that. No, I don't mean that. Our San Juan experience was so bad that we will not do a cruise that uses that port any more. I've been there twice and there were issues both times; that's enough for me.[/quote']

Thank you. We are not flying but hiring a car to drive us to a hotel. I am just not sure what to tell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums