Video of Carnival Victory Cabin 8428 Wrap around balcony

wander2beaches

We just returned from the Carnival Victory and had cabin 8428 (wrap around balcony). We had a great cruise!! I will be writing a review tomorrow. The video shows how our cabin 8428 had connecting balconies to 8422. We had a great time and great weather!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7M3QMbMaA&list=HL1365786373&feature=mh_lolz

Edited by wander2beaches

Great video and looking forward to reading your review! We (along with 2 other couples) are sailing on the Victory in June. We will have rooms 8430, 8428 and 8422(ours). We wanted to open the dividers between all 3 balconies but from the video am questioning if its possible to open up between 8428 & 8430 (the aft-extended balcony). Do you know if this is possible? Also do you have any pics of room 8422? Glad to hear you had a great cruise...we are all really looked forward to ours in June! :D

We had 6459 (L-shaped), 6461 (Aft-wrap), and 6463 (aft-extended) - (this setup is similar to deck 8 port) on our cruise last year on Victory. We were able to open up all the balcony doors and create on enormous aft, corner and side balcony!

I do have pictures of 8422! The room is very large in my opinion. It felt very

spacious. I will post pictures tomorrow. The divider between cabin 8428 and 8430 is metal and can not open. Although the divider is there, we felt like there was no effort to talk with the couple in 8430 as the divider allows for easy access talking. The pictures will show what I'm trying to explain.

Edited by wander2beaches

We had 6459 (L-shaped), 6461 (Aft-wrap), and 6463 (aft-extended) - (this setup is similar to deck 8 port) on our cruise last year on Victory. We were able to open up all the balcony doors and create on enormous aft, corner and side balcony!

I have cabins 6459 & 6461 booked for a family reunion cruise on the Victory... Looking forward to opening up those dividers. :p

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
We just returned from the Carnival Victory and had cabin 8428 (wrap around balcony). We had a great cruise!! I will be writing a review tomorrow. The video shows how our cabin 8428 had connecting balconies to 8422. We had a great time and great weather!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7M3QMbMaA&list=HL1365786373&feature=mh_lolz

Ive tried to watch your video several times and it will not play. I booked rooms 8428 and 8422 for sept 2018 and would really love to see your video. Any suggestions?