New baggage storing at OPT

gbenjo

For all those cruisers wishing to leave their luggage for the day after (or before) a cruise, Smarte Carte today opened a new baggage storage facility directly across the road from the OPT at 43 West Circular Quay They have, I believe, closed the one they had in Loftus St and the new one is in the perfect position being right next to the terminal and judging by the number of people lining up on their opening day today,it looks like it will be very popular.

Take every opportunity to make a few bucks.

Do you know the rates?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

More info here https://www.baggagestorage.com.au/

expensive if you have a lot of luggage and want to leave it for a couple of hours, but a service that is needed i guess.

Thanks for posting Gbenjo

Just to add, I did a quick quote to store 2 cases and a carry on for 1-4 hours, quote was $31.

We could only get a 3.45pm flight home for our next cruise, so thought this might be an option to spend a few hours around the harbour........might just spend it in the Qantas Lounge;p

Just to add, I did a quick quote to store 2 cases and a carry on for 1-4 hours, quote was $31.

We could only get a 3.45pm flight home for our next cruise, so thought this might be an option to spend a few hours around the harbour........might just spend it in the Qantas Lounge;p

There is still the other baggage storage facility around the corner at the tourist info centre in Argyle St. Don't know about the rates either of them charge but I guess with the competition between them it may force prices down.

There is still the other baggage storage facility around the corner at the tourist info centre in Argyle St. Don't know about the rates either of them charge but I guess with the competition between them it may force prices down.

Funny that......they are having an online special

http://www.australianvisitorcentres.com.au/nsw/luggage-bookings

Works out the be about the same price but as you say the competion might be good!!

Well worth it if you it allows you a full day sightseeing.

I bet they have to store a lot of bags just to pay the rent ...:eek:

I was thinking that also, there are plenty of opportunities for people to set up a business catering for passengers in transit for the whole day. Another would be a tour where people can also bring their luggage (back of the van) etc.

Well worth it if you it allows you a full day sightseeing.

I bet they have to store a lot of bags just to pay the rent ...:eek:

Judging by the line from Explorer guests outside their building yesterday they should not have to much trouble doing that.

169lp50.jpg

I was thinking that also, there are plenty of opportunities for people to set up a business catering for passengers in transit for the whole day. Another would be a tour where people can also bring their luggage (back of the van) etc.

Another would be a porter around to Circular quay.

And anyone who can set up anything near White Bay could make a fortune while ever they keep using it.

Another would be a porter around to Circular quay.

And anyone who can set up anything near White Bay could make a fortune while ever they keep using it.

Nothing really close and handy at white bay, Barangaroo may be a different story though, just the ferry ride away.