MSC Poeisa

rockit01

Does any body now why MSC Poeisa has not reached the Caymen Islands as of yet tody...

The announcement that we received on board was that the port was closed due to weather conditions, and it would be risky to tender there. I'm thinking we should be refunded our port fee from MSC since our stop there was cancelled. Time will tell.

The announcement that we received on board was that the port was closed due to weather conditions' date=' and it would be risky to tender there. I'm thinking we should be refunded our port fee from MSC since our stop there was cancelled. Time will tell.[/quote']

Wow i was thinking the same thing, and i totally forgot to add that to my review earlier...on other lines, when they skipped a port, they refunded the port costs to our onboard account (albeit only $20 or so) but i figured i paid cheap for the cabin and got a nice one so id let it slide..

The announcement that we received on board was that the port was closed due to weather conditions' date=' and it would be risky to tender there. I'm thinking we should be refunded our port fee from MSC since our stop there was cancelled. Time will tell.[/quote']

We traveled with some people that called and asked. They were told, sorry, but no refund and no complimentary drinks for missing Grand Cayman. They said Carnival had given them both before. We've never missed a port.

I did talk to a man in Jamaica that was really disappointed that he missed Playa del Carmen and Georgetown. He had prearranged some tours there. I felt bad for him, because he really thought he was going to Playa del Carmen and MSC could have informed him ahead of time.

Archived