Question about showers on MSC

ksohkb

Our family will be on the Magnifica soon. I have a 3 year old who usually only takes baths. She hates showers because she doesn't like the water spraying on her face. So, I'm wondering, in the shower does the showerhead disconnect to be handheld?

TIA.

Our family will be on the Magnifica soon. I have a 3 year old who usually only takes baths. She hates showers because she doesn't like the water spraying on her face. So, I'm wondering, in the shower does the showerhead disconnect to be handheld?

TIA.

Hello Ksohkb,

I am also booked on the Magnifica, but much later on the year. Just like you, we are travelling with a 3 year-old son. So, I am really interested to hear the impression of parents on the Magnifica. When you return, would you please post info regarding children facilities and services (children's play areas, pools, menus, dining options, excursions, etc)?

We are going to be on Venice, Bari, Katakolon, Rhodes, Alexandria (Egypt), Haifa (Israel), Limassol (Cypress), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Ravenna (Italy).

When is your sailing date and ports? If we have any ports in common, I would also appreciate any info you might have regarding travelling with a child.

Thanks, and enjoy your cruise.

We've just come back from Magnifica - yes the shower head does come off. The cabins were very good - we had a balcony on deck 10 but no bathtub, just the shower.

Unfortunately the service was not what we are used to on board P & O! However, we did enjoy the cruise and we knew beforehand that an Italian ship would be very different (and a lot noisier than we're used to)!

Archived