Allure 2 kids (12 and 15) Help Packing Copy of Compass please

nluv

Hi all, were first time cruisers and trying to pack for the kids parties. It seems in some of the posts that I read there are themes. Can anyone show me the schedule for the teen activities for a week cruise on the Allure. We are going to the eastern caribbean (St Maarten, Puerto Rico and Labadee) if that matters. Thank you for your time. Any other pointers for traveling with kids this age would be welcomed as well :)

Nichole

I have a copy of the teen planner from the western itinerary a few weeks ago. Other than a "prom" where the kids could dress up nicely, I don't really remember any other special events that would require particular outfits. I'd be happy to email you the copy I have if you'd like.

I have a copy of the teen planner from the western itinerary a few weeks ago. Other than a "prom" where the kids could dress up nicely, I don't really remember any other special events that would require particular outfits. I'd be happy to email you the copy I have if you'd like.

Would you possibly have the regular CC available for the western itinerary. We are going in October and all I have seen posted are the eastern itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which October Allure sailing are you doing? Have you joined the "Roll Call" for it yet?

Steve

..... We are going in October and all I have seen posted are the eastern itinerary.

Which October Allure sailing are you doing? Have you joined the "Roll Call" for it yet?

Steve

October 21, 2018. Yes I’ve been on the roll call for months.

Was going to suggest checking there. I will be on the Oct 7 sailing. Happy to get them to you during or after our return if nobody has posted them already.

Steve

October 21, 2018. Yes I’ve been on the roll call for months.

Was going to suggest checking there. I will be on the Oct 7 sailing. Happy to get them to you during or after our return if nobody has posted them already.

Steve

Thank you that would be great. Entertainment booking just opened last night. We are in a suite for the first time but I went ahead and made reservations just in case!

Thank you for the offer, we leave tomorrow and are packed :) I will try to remember to bring one back to post for others. First cruise and I am so excited....

Would you possibly have the regular CC available for the western itinerary. We are going in October and all I have seen posted are the eastern itinerary.

I do indeed and would be happy to email them to you. Will I get in trouble for posting my email address here? Or if you give me yours? I don't want to get in trouble but would be most happy to share with you!

I do indeed and would be happy to email them to you. Will I get in trouble for posting my email address here? Or if you give me yours? I don't want to get in trouble but would be most happy to share with you!

I sent a message thru here with my email address. Thanks for sharing.