Search function on Seabourn website

candylover

Good Morning everyone. Just wondering if anyone else if having problems with 'Plan your Cruise' function on the Seabourn Website. For over 24 hours now I have been trying to search cruises with no luck. Function just times out and there is an error message displayed saying to clear all search filters and try again. I have tried using the various search parameters, date, ship, destination etc. but no matter what combination I use same result. I have even tried just selecting 'search' without selecting any parameters - this usually brings up all Seabourn cruises in date order, but this also just times out. I have tried going onto the Seabourn site via various search engines - still same result. The rest of the website seems to be operating normally. I am in Australia, don't think that should make any difference though. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I've been having the same problem for the last 24 hours, I click on "Plan your cruise" "month" and "ship" and then I just get dots going around in a circle.

Perhaps it's because it's a 3 day weekend in Melbourne ? ;)

Thank you for all your responses. Good to hear that it's not just me. Hopefully problem will be fixed soon. SKP946 it appears that it is not just Australia, based on some of the replies. Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

It's not working for me either, using the UK version.

As mentioned earlier in the thread there was a little pop up box a few days ago announcing work to take place, but it would be helpful to users if the box was still visible during the maintenance.