When does Southwest open bookings?

S.S.Oceanlover

Just booked ours for Thanksgiving week.

The poster who said wanna get away fares are nonexistent that week was right on. We got good fares into FLL. No such luck on the return flight. But it’s ok. It’s the only time our granddaughter can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Prior to this week, I could not find a decently priced trip between DC and Miami. It was 800+ for 2. Granted, I'm trying to fly out thanksgiving day, and it doesn't help that wife wants to leave in the evening, but today, after Southwest popped, the fares from EVERY airline was affected as there was a sudden glut of additional options.

I easily snagged the flight for under 600 for 2. Granted, I went for 2 one way trips because Southwest does not fly out of BWI to FLL late? the latest flight was 1:15pm?!?!?!? I ended up getting a one way to Miami on American as southwest does not go to Miami and I cruise out of Miami, but returning out of FLL on Southwest.

78 responses about air travel that have nothing to do with RCI cruising. Suggestion: tripadvisor. Check out the air travel forums.

This is considered acceptable, but God forbid I say "Expedia".... or the SS get all hot and bothered....:cool:

Getting to the ship is half the battle, suggestion don’t click on the thread next time, problem solved.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

78 responses about air travel that have nothing to do with RCI cruising. Suggestion: tripadvisor. Check out the air travel forums.

This is considered acceptable, but God forbid I say "Expedia".... or the SS get all hot and bothered....:cool:

What is the title of this thread? The words Southwest and new bookings appear on MOST POSTS.

Suggestion: learn to skip threads!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was anxiously awaiting 8/16 so I could price airfare for our 3/22 trip, as I too had seen it posted on their website. I checked the website the day before, and the date had been changed to 8/30. So I'm still anxiously awaiting. :rolleyes: (although I continue to check frequently, just in case!) ;p

Terri

I was anxiously awaiting 8/16 so I could price airfare for our 3/22 trip, as I too had seen it posted on their website. I checked the website the day before, and the date had been changed to 8/30. So I'm still anxiously awaiting. :rolleyes: (although I continue to check frequently, just in case!) ;p

Terri

They do this time to time, of course it seems always when I want to book air.

Sent from my iPad using Forums