Tauck -Seine plus Versailles, Paris, London 5/19/18-6/01/18 LIVE

HBCcruiser

Thank you for taking us along on your fabulous trip! I really enjoyed your review and appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated!

I’m glad you liked it. The Tauck experience was wonderful!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for sharing your adventure. How did your mum enjoy it? Did she ever feel it was too much?

Welcome home.

She loved it! She limited herself as needed. You do not have to participate in the excursions, so she opted out of the Normandy D-Day ones due to the amount of steps and walking involved. The staff took good care of her onboard! We flew business class with lie-flat beds which really helped as well. She is glad we did that. Booking the flights through Tauck saved us a lot of money.

Hi Tiffany.

So very nice to have met you both. Such a great group of people to share this wonderful trip. Enjoyed your review and great pix. Have a good summer and keep traveling.

Cindy

Hi Tiffany.

So very nice to have met you both. Such a great group of people to share this wonderful trip. Enjoyed your review and great pix. Have a good summer and keep traveling.

Cindy

You too Cindy! It was fun traveling with you. We had a great group, fun leaders and perfect weather. I will be posting a link here to a video of trip highlights once I finish it. Stay in touch.

We had the Cat. 7 and loved it! My mom and I need space. Perhaps if I was with my husband a Cat. 6 would have been fine. Loved the closet space and storage space in the bathroom. Two women use more of both! The mirrors in the bathroom all open up with storage behind. Really nice! We were business class both ways no miles used. Airfare around $4600 for both of us or 2300 each. Great deal if you ask me!

That airfare seems very reasonable yes and will give me something to shoot for.

We booked our flights early through Tauck which helped. The fares were almost doubled when I looked them up later online. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I stayed a week more visiting relatives in the UK. I’m just getting over jet lag and have been reliving the trip from your photos and posts. What

fabulous photos. Thank you so much for sharing. It was an amazing trip. The places we went to, the staff, the ship, our great group and the weather really made it so memorable. I’m glad your mother enjoyed it. What a special time for you both. Happy travels on your next adventure.

I stayed a week more visiting relatives in the UK. I’m just getting over jet lag and have been reliving the trip from your photos and posts. What

fabulous photos. Thank you so much for sharing. It was an amazing trip. The places we went to, the staff, the ship, our great group and the weather really made it so memorable. I’m glad your mother enjoyed it. What a special time for you both. Happy travels on your next adventure.

Thanks, D. Lucky you! It was great meeting you. You are a lot of fun and a very positive person! I hope to do another Tauck trip soon. Great times! Cheers!

We really loved Tauck! We were very nervous about doing a river cruise having done MANY ocean cruises - NCL, HAL, RCL, Princess...We were pleasantly surprised! Top notch all the way! Plan to do another soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for sharing your cruise. It looks lovely. We are considering this cruise for 2019. We are deciding on a river cruise or land tour option. My DH is really interested in Normandy. The food looks great!

The food onboard was excellent! We spent a lot of time in Normandy which was nice. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable about WWII and told interesting stories which helped bring the experience to life for us. The great thing about the river cruise was that we did not have to pack/unpack a lot. I thought this particular trip was perfect too for what we wanted to see. Tauck staff are amazing, accommodating and helpful too. Good luck planning!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the wonderful review. We leave for our first river cruise in a few weeks. Amsterdam to Budapest with Tauck. We know that everything will be first class. Just found out that my wife is allergic to all seafood, called Tauck and they will look after everything and keep the information on file for future travels.

Mom and I booked this same cruise recently - Amsterdam to Budapest - cruise because we loved this one! Please let me know how it was! We leave next June. Can’t wait!