Question for Bonnie - Azamazing Evening(s) on our cruise

the mice

Both AzAmazing evenings are still listed according to that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, they are, but now the time for Gdansk has been changed to 7:40 ( I think it was 7:00) and seems quite short for such an event. Listed as 7:40 - 8:55 pm - so unless something is happening onboard, I can't see how an event involving transportation runs for only 75 minutes! The St. Petersburg evening is listed as 2 hours 45 minutes.

I would like to partake in one Azamazing Evening since these were not yet offered when we cruised Azamara in 2009, but I really would like to have accurate information so that I can plan for it. And, as I have previously stated, so that I can post to our roll call. No one there has mentioned it, because the few active posters have made plans many, many months ago. I don't want to post until I have a definitive answer.

Bonnie, help, please. Azamara should know what the situation is by now. Thanks.

Where would I be able to see online for my cruise if there is an Azamazing Evening. I don't see it anymore, so I am assuming the trip doesn't have one? I am on the 7 night Arabian Gulf and Emirates.

Hello mice, I can confirm your Azamazing Evening will be in St Petersburg.

We will get the Voyage Planner information corrected. Sorry for the confusion!

Bonnie,

Thank you. I posted to our roll call last night. I just now received email notice from Azamara regarding the change. Voyage Planner has been fixed. All good.

- Marilyn - one half of "THE" mice :D ('cause we aren't just ordinary mice... ;p )

Bonnie,

Do you know when the Azamazing Evening will be for the February 2, 2019 Cuba sailing? We have an early departure from Santiago de Cuba so it won’t be there.

We have 2 overnights in Havana so I’m assuming it will be one of those nights. Trying to look at options for whichever night of the two is not the Azamazing Evening.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It will be in Santiago de Cuba.

Q205 -Cuban Rhythms at Heredia Theatre

Our itinerary shows us leaving Santiago de Cuba at 3:00 pm. Curious if the Azamazing Evening will be in Havana.....since we're there 2 nights. Hoping to find out for sure so we can plan our Havana Excursions.

• 2 weeks later...
Typically yes. Although on short voyages or transoceanic voyages not necessarily.

How about 10 day Alaska (Jun 4, 2019). As a real Azamara newbie can you tell me if any Alaskan cruise has the outdoor white night or an amazing evening?

My wife and I have been wanting to sail with Azamra for a while. We were on the Reniassance R3 and R7 back in the good old days.:)

Mike

How about 10 day Alaska (Jun 4, 2019). As a real Azamara newbie can you tell me if any Alaskan cruise has the outdoor white night or an amazing evening?

My wife and I have been wanting to sail with Azamra for a while. We were on the Reniassance R3 and R7 back in the good old days.:)

Mike

I'm sure you'll have both, however white night could be indoors depending on the weather. Alaska can be fickle early in the season

Bonnie

Do you know where and when there will be an AZ evening on our cruise on the Pursuit departing from Miami on November 20,2018 and sailing through the Panama Canal?

Thank you

Doris

Bonnie

Do you know where and when there will be an AZ evening on our cruise on the Pursuit departing from Miami on November 20,2018 and sailing through the Panama Canal?

Thank you

Doris

Hi Chiisai, I’ve asked for you. Will revert when I hear.

And welcome to the Azamara forum, and family!

Bonnie

Thank you

Doris

Thanks for asking this Doris!! We are on this cruise too and are anxiously waiting to find out. I notice more shore excursions have been posted recently - a good sign!!!

WHY, why, why does the Azamazing Evening reservation I booked (Azamara Journey August 8, 2018 sailing) disappear from My Azamara / Journey Planner? I have a confirmation? Is that enough? Do I have to "purchase" again? Or deal with this onboard?

Frustrating.

Bonnie - do you know what/when the Azamazing Evening will be on Journey Feb 20th cruise to Cuba? Thanks...

Hi, Bonnie, I have to join in the discussion and ask about the Azamazing Evening for the January 24, 2019 Cuba intensive cruise on the Journey. I would love to start planning my evenings in Havana. Thanks in advance. ( I know it's the 4th so I don't expect an immediate reply, whenever you get the chance.)

WHY, why, why does the Azamazing Evening reservation I booked (Azamara Journey August 8, 2018 sailing) disappear from My Azamara / Journey Planner? I have a confirmation? Is that enough? Do I have to "purchase" again? Or deal with this onboard?

Frustrating.

Is the same Azamazing Evening you booked and have confirmation for still be offered in Journey Planner? If so I'd call and talk to Shore Excursions. If not.....see my experience below.

I booked the Azamazing evening for our upcoming b2b cruises this August several months ago. We're 1st time Azamara cruises so this was all new to me and I thought we were all set. When I recently went in to check my calendar and booking neither Azamazing evening showed. In my case it was because both had been changed to different ports. Luckily I was checking and noticed this as I had no notice from Azamara that there was a change and existing reservations were cancelled. Luckily I was able to book the "new" Azamazing evening.

Hi' date=' Bonnie, I have to join in the discussion and ask about the Azamazing Evening for the January 24, 2019 Cuba intensive cruise on the Journey. I would love to start planning my evenings in Havana. Thanks in advance. ( I know it's the 4th so I don't expect an immediate reply, whenever you get the chance.)[/quote']

I haven’t heard yet. I know they’re working on these.

Is the same Azamazing Evening you booked and have confirmation for still be offered in Journey Planner? If so I'd call and talk to Shore Excursions. If not.....see my experience below.

I booked the Azamazing evening for our upcoming b2b cruises this August several months ago. We're 1st time Azamara cruises so this was all new to me and I thought we were all set. When I recently went in to check my calendar and booking neither Azamazing evening showed. In my case it was because both had been changed to different ports. Luckily I was checking and noticed this as I had no notice from Azamara that there was a change and existing reservations were cancelled. Luckily I was able to book the "new" Azamazing evening.

Ours was the Baltics cruise that originally listed 2, then was changed to one, and Azamara emailed those who signed up, noting which was cancelled and which was scheduled. (I'm the one who started this thread.)

The good news - now it is back up in Voyage Planner.

We don't drink, but if this keeps up..... some Russian vodka may be in order. Azamara, PLEASE get some competent programmers. I'll buy them a round! (AFTER they fix your IT issues ;p )

Ours was the Baltics cruise that originally listed 2, then was changed to one, and Azamara emailed those who signed up, noting which was cancelled and which was scheduled. (I'm the one who started this thread.)

The good news - now it is back up in Voyage Planner.

We don't drink, but if this keeps up..... some Russian vodka may be in order. Azamara, PLEASE get some competent programmers. I'll buy them a round! (AFTER they fix your IT issues ;p )

Thanks for clarifying. Didn't read back to see your original post. Agree.....not only Azamara but all RCI lines continue to have problems with their website(s).

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Bonnie

There is no mention of the Azamazing evening yet on our cruise on Quest on 31st October 2018 7 night Dubai to Dubai. Any information would be appreciated

Thank you

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

I'm told the AzAmazing Evening is being developed for Abu Dhabi.

We are doing Bermuda and the Old South in April 2019. We have no excursions listed for Charleston and only a few for Bermuda. Will there be an Azamazimg Evening for this cruise? Do you know which port it might be held in? And also the White Nights?

We visit Bermuda all the time and we are making our own plans. I’m hoping for Charleston because we have never been there before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums