Atlantis Questions

ladiibug

What about Taxis? Are they taxis that take you from the ship/terminal to Comfort Suites? Are they safe? And do they take US money?

Thanks

I chuckled a bit reading this. Sorry. Anyone who has been to Nassau would know. Can you get a taxi? Oh yes, in fact, you'll be offered a taxi by no less than 85 taxi drivers as you walk out of the port.

Safe? Yes, safe enough. Would I take a young child on a Bahamas taxi without a proper restraint? No. You also have an inexpensive water taxi from the port to paradise Island that I'd do with young kids.

Bahamian currency is pegged 1 to 1 with the usd and is completely interchangeable. You will see locals paying for things with both usd and Bahamian dollars at the same time. For you, it's just like being in the US.

I chuckled a bit reading this. Sorry. Anyone who has been to Nassau would know. Can you get a taxi? Oh yes, in fact, you'll be offered a taxi by no less than 85 taxi drivers as you walk out of the port.

Safe? Yes, safe enough. Would I take a young child on a Bahamas taxi without a proper restraint? No. You also have an inexpensive water taxi from the port to paradise Island that I'd do with young kids.

Bahamian currency is pegged 1 to 1 with the usd and is completely interchangeable. You will see locals paying for things with both usd and Bahamian dollars at the same time. For you, it's just like being in the US.

You are right we have never been to Nassau before.

Thank you for your response. Appreciate it.

[emoji4]