I do flaunt my C&A Status

Agree...interesting how many stars got their start on that show. Of course now that I am such a old retired fart...I just can't stay up late enough to watch it now. ;p:eek:;)

Shouldn’t the Golds just be able to act out the good skits for you?

Will become Diamond on my next cruise, so have been actively taking notes from this thread so I’m prepared!!

Will become Diamond on my next cruise, so have been actively taking notes from this thread so I’m prepared!!

Back in line. Lower tier levels don't get to ask DS questions.

I hear ya sister Glad to have the record button on the remote.;) Being retired (I am also) is a good tradeoff for being an old fart. Life is good.:wine-glass::wine-glass:

Yes it is!!

Being retired early, AND having the regal status of being a DS. Life could not get any better indeed. :bottle-pop::champagne-toast:(y)

Also an excellent idea! Gosh were is my brain lately?? :confused::o

Guess I need to send some Golds out to find it for me. :D

This past Saturday and Sunday, Hill Air Force Base (Utah) had an airshow. The Thunderbirds flew over our house in a diamond formation to show their respect to my wife and I for being DS.
The pilots were probably Gold's.

Great story and due respect to your honourable selves as respected DS.

This past Saturday and Sunday, Hill Air Force Base (Utah) had an airshow. The Thunderbirds flew over our house in a diamond formation to show their respect to my wife and I for being DS.

As well it should be! :cool:

Gotta love those T-birds!! :D

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are!

Reminds me of a story. We were at the Oshkosh fly in and Chuck Yeager was speaking. Wonderful stories. Anyway, he's talking and a flight of F-15's come screaming low over the runway, punch it and climb straight up. Awesome, super loud. Chuck quits speaking, we all watch. They finish and Chuck says, "That's the sound of freedom" and goes on telling stories. Dude was super cool.

Reminds me of a story. We were at the Oshkosh fly in and Chuck Yeager was speaking. Wonderful stories. Anyway, he's talking and a flight of F-15's come screaming low over the runway, punch it and climb straight up. Awesome, super loud. Chuck quits speaking, we all watch. They finish and Chuck says, "That's the sound of freedom" and goes on telling stories. Dude was super cool.

I get to hear that beautiful sound and sight of freedom everyday from the HAFB. A DS proud to be an American.