Horizon- Using HUB APP to reserve nightly Your Time Dining tables

INCHARGE

Hi. Has anyone used the Hub App to reserve their table for nightly dinner reservations at YTD? On John Heald’s video, he said the the Horizon would be implementing this. Apparently you choose the time on your app, and they will send it to your phone when your table is ready. So, no going to the 5th floor first to check in. It wasn’t ready on the first voyage, I don’t think. I’m wanting to know how well it is working. Thanks in advance.

My understanding was that it was starting only on the Horizon. I’m not sure if they have added it yet to other ships. I saw a post here back in April about it being implemented, but I haven’t seen anything from anyone who used it. That’s why I posted this thread. Inquiring minds need to know. :D

Used it on the TA voyage and it worked great, when you are ready you open the app and let them know, and by the time you get to the Dining Room, the app has your table number.

how do the find the location of the table? do you just tell the table number to the wait staff at the entrance of the dinning room where is table xyz or you just walk around the dinning room?

Used it on the TA voyage and it worked great, when you are ready you open the app and let them know, and by the time you get to the Dining Room, the app has your table number.

YEAH!! That’s what I was hoping to hear! Thank You so much! :) :D :)

Sounds great. But....is it true that the majority of the two tops for anytime dining are very close to each other all in a row? I would assume the way to avoid this would then just ask to be placed at a booth for 4 or 6.

Sounds great. But....is it true that the majority of the two tops for anytime dining are very close to each other all in a row? I would assume the way to avoid this would then just ask to be placed at a booth for 4 or 6.

Yes, the 2 tops are very close to each other.

Dang--Wish I knew I could've used the app for dining table # on Horizon last week. We went to deck 5 to check in for dining, but there was a very short line and 3 or 4 people were checking people in and sending us off to the dining room. Was pretty quick.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard they notify you on your phone when the table is ready, is that what they do ? Also, any place on that app to request certain tables or locations ?

• 2 weeks later...
It was not working on our sailing on 5/28. I think they were testing it on the TA. Not sure if it's gone live or not yet though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Also on the 5/28 sailing, and it was not working. Glad to know it wasn't just me :p :pI was actually hoping it would be to avoid standing in that long check-in line, but luckily the check-in lines weren't too bad this cruise (only one night was looooong).

I just asked John Heald 5 minutes ago, and they have fixed the problems they must have been having. Here is his reply:

its working well now Gloria and after a few teething problems it has proven to be a great asset for the guests. I hope you get to see it again in use soon.

I just asked John Heald 5 minutes ago, and they have fixed the problems they must have been having. Here is his reply:

its working well now Gloria and after a few teething problems it has proven to be a great asset for the guests. I hope you get to see it again in use soon.

Good to know! Thanks for finding that out

Sent from my iPad using Forums