Escape Questions

wezie

Hi. I’ll be on the Escape in a few months and I have a few questions.

What are the Vibe, Spice H2O, Grotto and the Snow Room? Do you have to pay extra for them?

Are there tables by the pool or outside where we can just hang out and play cards?

I saw some pictures but not sure....Is the Aqua racer for two people to ride a tube together? Is there a weight limit?

What are the complimentary shows that I should make reservations for?

Any tips or anything else I should know?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are the Vibe, Spice H2O, Grotto and the Snow Room? Do you have to pay extra for them?

Are there tables by the pool or outside where we can just hang out and play cards?

I saw some pictures but not sure....Is the Aqua racer for two people to ride a tube together? Is there a weight limit?

Thanks so much!

Vibe is an adult only area with limited passes sold on board. The grotto is in spice and it's an adult only area during the day and they have parties up there at night. Snow room is in the spa so you'd need to have access to the spa to use it.

I know I saw smaller night stand like tables on the pool deck and spice. Spice has high tops but they're in the smoking area. Waterfront also has some outside tables.

Aqua racer is a single tube ride but two tubes can go down at once. Not sure on weight limit.

Any show you're interested in you're better off making reservations either before or on board. But I've also gotten into shows without reservations.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks so much!

I believe the Snow Room is part of the Themal Spa and comes with a cost and you get the use of all the Spa amenities. Vibe is a private area of the ship that also cost extra, and is given out to only a certain amount of people. I do not remember seeing table by the pool area, but sitting at the Waterfront to play cards isn't a bad thing.....great views. We did the water slide and went down two at a time, but no holding hands. The shows that I would recommend is the Brat Pack and Howling at the Moon.....I've heard the Magician was also good.....it cost a few dollars, but I also recommend Coir of Men at the Supper Club. I would also make a mad dash for the Box Office to book shows, if they cannot be booked online, they sell out fast, so get there as soon as you board.

On the aqua racer I don't recall what the signs said for that but if you are looking at the smaller size, they were letting very small (like 3-4 y/os) go down the slide. It is a lot of fund and perfectly safe for that age.

Here’s a link to our live post from April for pictures and tips. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2624246

You should make show and dinner reservations exactly 120 days before your cruise.