Has anyone ever sailed with Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships?

I admit, I had no idea where to post this. Feel free to move.

I am a single 34 year old guy from Boston who has done big ship cruising but is thinking of a change. I am looking for a barefoot sailing type cruise, or so I think. LOL. I have been researching them and this is a company in Boston who seem to have an itinerary that meets my needs and can be priced solo with a share. I've never been sea sick and don't need fancy. Just would like to hear any feedback or comments before I book. I am a bit nervous.

The Liberty Clipper is a gaff rigged wooden schooner. 125 feet long, 24 passengers, 9 crew.

Here it is.

10/1 to 10/7. Boston to New York.

We will sail out of Boston Harbor and enjoy dinner on board with the city skyline as a backdrop - it is a romantic start to an amazing coastal sailing vacation on a majestic tall ship. We'll be bound for the Cape Cod Canal, where we will plan to have breakfast while transiting this man-made canal on Sunday morning with the Cape on our port side. After the ship has passed under three bridges, we will fire our cannon in salute to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy.

The LIBERTY CLIPPER will follow the coast southwards along New England stopping at various islands and small coastal towns where you can head ashore and explore as weather permits. We will visit Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Cuttyhunk, Block Island, Long Island, or any other combination of coastal ports on the way to New York City!

• 5 months later...

I also do not know where to look for Cruise Critic posts on the Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships

I am sailing on the Liberty Star (December 4, 2016) and really looking forward to the sailing.

It would be nice to know if there is a forum for this type of Cruise.

• 2 years later...

Looking at TripAdvisor reviews, they do not have the best reputation.   I would be especially concerned about the information that talks about the lack of maintenance on board, including the foul smelling heads (bathrooms), which are very preventable with proper maintenance.