Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

Will Captain Carl be blogging during the Pursuit refit? I was one of the fans who avidly followed the blogs during the Journey and Quest reimagination prior to my very first AZ experience in Summer 2016 and it just made the anticipation so much fun. When I boarded Quest for the first time it already felt like home. Please Azamara, we would love to have lots of updates and photos!

Thanks for that link, obviously I hadn’t seen it!

It’s a bit tucked away and was obviously directed at the U.K. guests but there were some interesting threads and answers.

Captain Carl is onboard Adonia now for it’s last voyage with P&O taking over the ship on the 9th March in Barbados. Hopefully he will be putting a few pictures on his Facebook page or Twitter when that happens which can be shared on CC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I expect there to be plenty of photos & updates posted while the Pursuit's upgrades are happening.

If I see posts on our other platforms, eg FB Twitter Instagram, l'll try remember to copy them over to this thread (or if any of you see them...since you often see them before I do!)

I would be happy with decent sized showers with doors. Shower curtains on luxury cruise line need to go--all 3 ships!!

The shower size in insides, oceanviews and verandas is what it is and it isn't going to change. And, given that small size, a soft curtain is much preferable to a hard-surfaced door. I rather like my elbows unbruised. And the fuss over something as trivial as this is puzzling.

The shower size in insides, oceanviews and verandas is what it is and it isn't going to change. And, given that small size, a soft curtain is much preferable to a hard-surfaced door. I rather like my elbows unbruised. And the fuss over something as trivial as this is puzzling.

I agree, this has been debated many times before.

It's been explained that nothing will change due to the shape and size of the shower cubicle.

I have to wonder why people keep on flogging a dead horse.

Edited by Bloodaxe

• 2 weeks later...

For those not following Mr Pimentel on Twitter the transfer of Adonia from P&O U.K. to Azamara was completed today. Hopefully there’s no objection to my adding the following picture from Twitter.

IMG_1666.thumb.jpg.f7e3533fff003663acafbbc54cd85c5f.jpg

For those not following Mr Pimentel on Twitter the transfer of Adonia from P&O U.K. to Azamara was completed today. Hopefully there’s no objection to my adding the following picture from Twitter.

[ATTACH]416251[/ATTACH]

What a great picture. Seen Carl in street clothes clothes but not in a suit. Very sharp. Hope Petra saw this.

Captain Carl certainly looks pretty 'chuffed' and rightly so. Thanks for sharing this image.

Thanks for my new word of the day - chuffed. It may be difficult to use in a conversation here in Florida.:D

Thanks for my new word of the day - chuffed. It may be difficult to use in a conversation here in Florida.:D

"No worries!!" I think its origin is 'English' without checking, but it probably made its way to Australia with our Convict 'relies' (relatives... )[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]