Carnival Mastercard $200.00 Offer

I received this CCL Mastercard offer today. Hope the pic posts.

$200.00 statement credit on any CCL cruise booked using your CCL Mastercard and 10% off pre booked shore excursions.

Hope others received this offer. Every little bit helps.

[ATTACH]423351[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

As much as I've badmouthed the Carnival Credit Card for it's terrible rates, offers like these would get me to sign up. Can anyone confirm if this is a reoccurring offer?
Never noticed it before and I've had my card for over a year.

I didn't receive the offer for the $200 off but the 10% off Carnival excursions has been offered for awhile. The way it works is that you order and pay for the Carnival excursion with the Carnival Mastercard and then within a few days you'll see a credit to your bill equal to the 10 % .

How did you get it? Mail? Email? I haven’t seen anything on it.

I received it via email on June 5. With some offers I also receive mailers a few days later, of course it hasn’t been long enough yet for that. BTW, I got this card years ago and haven’t used it in so long I expect it to be closed by Barclays any time now.

I got this offer yesterday as well. I got one like it last year as well and used it.

Is the offer from Carnival or Barclay's? I've had the carnival Mastercard for many years and never got this offer. :(

I just got the Carnival MC this year, and the 10% off excursions was a nice perk I didn't know about until the discount appeared on my bill. Of course, I'm not booking another Carnival cruise for 2018, so the $200 doesn't help me.

Guess i need to read this stuff i get. I got this and threw it away as i figured Carnival Card did not know i already ad one. I would have used it in this case and then put it back in the drawer as its rewards are not very good. To late now already used another card LOL

I received this CCL Mastercard offer today. Hope the pic posts.

$200.00 statement credit on any CCL cruise booked using your CCL Mastercard and 10% off pre booked shore excursions.

Hope others received this offer. Every little bit helps.

[ATTACH]423351[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Sorry, it did not post. But I had booked 2 cruises lately using my card and received $100 off when booking. I also applied $1200 of reward points earned, to give me my final cruise cost of only $626 for the two of us. Pretty good!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As much as I've badmouthed the Carnival Credit Card for it's terrible rates, offers like these would get me to sign up. Can anyone confirm if this is a reoccurring offer?

I don’t care about the interest rate thing, because I pay my bill off totally every month. And I use this card for EVERYTHING! Bills, groceries, etc. I earned $1200 worth of reward points and booked my next cruise, using my card and paying it in full at that time, then applying the reward points towards my balance. Inside cabin for two, plus prepaid gratuities, and trip insurance was $1926. They took $100 off just for using my Carnival MC, and then took off the $1200. Final cost was $626. This card is definitely worth it. Just don’t maintain a balance. I never suggest to people to use a credit card for everything if they can’t pay it off every month. Creating debt is never a good thing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums