Anyone have pictures of Escape room 11312?

Kitten112

Just in this room 5/13-5/20, loved it. The butler wasn't good though, only saw him once, couldn't even tell you his name!

Awesome!!! Do you have any pictures? Also what side did you dock in Bermuda??? We were on the breakaway in an aft suite and saw our butler on the first day and then the last day when he wanted his tip.

We will be in this room in August. I hope the butler is better when we are there. I plan to order breakfast a few times to the room, plus maybe a dinner. Don’t need much else. I can send pics then.

Thank you so much!!! That would be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome!!! Do you have any pictures? Also what side did you dock in Bermuda??? We were on the breakaway in an aft suite and saw our butler on the first day and then the last day when he wanted his tip.

I've kept track and so far this year it has been dead on 3/4 starboard side docked. This week first back to starboard side so see if the pattern stays the same. Once in a blue moon they will even swap sides during the 2.5 days there.

I've kept track and so far this year it has been dead on 3/4 starboard side docked. This week first back to starboard side so see if the pattern stays the same. Once in a blue moon they will even swap sides during the 2.5 days there.

Thank you!!! We were port side the last time we went on the breakaway and thought that it would be the same so we booked a port side room this time. Finger crossed!

Sorry, no pictures but we docked port side when we were there. I asked my daughter the butler's name, she said it was Pedro. Hopefully you have someone else by then! Enjoy! I would love to go back!

Sorry, no pictures but we docked port side when we were there. I asked my daughter the butler's name, she said it was Pedro. Hopefully you have someone else by then! Enjoy! I would love to go back!

On our first cruise with the haven on the gem we had Fernando! He was so amazing I called Norwegian and emailed them to let them know how great he was!! Hopefully Pedro won’t there when I get there!

Thank you!!! We were port side the last time we went on the breakaway and thought that it would be the same so we booked a port side room this time. Finger crossed!

Right, the BA, except last year with America's Cup going on, usually docked 2/3-3/4 port side. This year with nothing special going on Escape has been doing 3/4 starboard side.

• 1 month later...
We will be in this room in August. I hope the butler is better when we are there. I plan to order breakfast a few times to the room, plus maybe a dinner. Don’t need much else. I can send pics then.

Have a great trip!!! Don’t forget to take pictures!!! Only 72 days for me!

We stayed in this room on the panama canal cruise. Out butler Naveen was one of the best we have ever had and we cruise the haven a lot. Also, our steward Roni was great. This is a nice cabin with a fantastic balcony. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

If you send me your email address I will send you some good photos of that roomm.

shaight422@icloud.com